Prolouge

The orange haired male walked around the taller, who was sitting on a chair in the middle of the room. The taller moves his head from side to side, guessing where the other's presence is since his eyes were covered with a blindfold and his wrists were together behind him as he was sitting. He hears the short male chuckle quietly, in the most seduced way he could ever think of. How could someone sound so sexy just by chuckling?

Footsteps were heard in the empty big room, the sound of the feet coming in contact with the hard wood floor. It suddenly stops behind the jet black haired male. He jumps in his seat, wondering why did the boy stop. He shuddered. Feeling warm breath on his left ear and then was nibbled lightly on his earlobe.

The male groaned at the actions of the other, loving the feeling. To him, it felt so good. He wished that the short boy were his boyfriend so that he could play with his body the whole day. Just even the thought of it makes his already hard bulge twitch a bit.

A warm, wet substance was felt on the nape of his neck. "J--" The male was hushed by the other, only to be licked on the neck again. He groaned once more. Moving his head towards the other's face. The smaller smirked.

"I know you want me. Jeon. Jung. Kook."