1

Jungkook's POV

Ring~

Finally, class is now over. Everyone was packing up their stuff and heading out the door for the last class of the day. I looked around the class room in search of my best friend, Taehyung. But most of the times, my friends would call him V. It was shorter and less weirder for him. He didn't really like being called by his real name out in public.

I turn around and put my things in my backpack when I couldn't find him any where in the room and left. As I was walking down the hallway to Math class, a hand grabbed my shoulder. I whip my head back to see V and his boyfriend, Hoseok. V's boyfriend also had a nickname. It was J-Hope. After they started going out, Hoseok also thought that he should have a nickname too.

"Jeon!" V said with a rectangular smile. "V, just stop. Don't call me Jeon. It really sounds like you're calling me 'John'." I say with my eyes narrowed.

"I'm still your hyung." He says. J-Hope stifles a laugh behind V, covering his mouth to muffle it out. "Tch, whatever. Let's just go to class..." I say, and we walked off through the empty hallway. But before we could take another step, the bell rang.

Shit.

**********

School has officially ended the day, the last school day for this week. Luckily, when we came inside the classroom the teacher didn't acknowledge our presence, letting us have our luck for once. We'd always be caught sneaking in, but today was safe.

The three of us got out the school building only to be met by the rest of our friends. "Hey guys." Namjoon greeted us three with Jin and Suga beside him. "Hey," V replied,"So, it's Club Friday. Anyone going with us?" He said, pulling J-Hope closer to him by the waist. "I guess I am... I could probably go for some shots and drinks." I say this with a shrug.

This was casual for us. On most Fridays, we would go to the Club or at a bar just for drinks or maybe (if we're lucky enough) pick up some hot chicks or guys. But Suga, also known as Yoongi, and I are the only ones single. He's admitted that he only likes girls, while the rest of us are pretty much...well, gay...

"How about you two?" V questioned Namjoon and Jin. They were also a couple but Jin was really innocent. Which meant that he doesn't like Clubs, but he can only take a drink or two and that's it. "We're not going. Namjoon promised a movie night today." Namjoon sighed in disappointment. He loved going to Clubs with us, but it stopped when he started to date Jin. He surely did love Jin, it's just that he'd be more free when he would be at the Club and that was the only time he would be stress free.

"Well, okay then. Suga?" V goes over to Yoongi who gives him a nod as approval. "Alright. I guess we should go now. We'll see you guys tomorrow." He says to Namjoon and Jin. The rest of us say 'goodbye' as well and we leave the school grounds.

*****************

/At The Club/

Loud music was booming inside as we entered the building. But before we could go even further inside, two big security guards blocked our way. "Are you guys members?" One guard questioned. I smirk at this. How can they not remember us? We've been going here for two years straight, now going on our third year.

Like we read each other's minds, we pulled our IDs out that showed we were members of this club at the same time. The two men moved out of our way and we walked on. You might be thinking, why would they let people so young into a club? Well, this club is different unlike others. In here, they don't care what age you are. All they need to know is that if you are here to drink and have fun.

There are so many people here, like always. Most of the girls were roaming across the dance floor, some of them pole dancing as well, and the rest probably hanging out with random guys. But there's not just girls here. There are some males here too that are meant to be hooked up with.