3.5

Thank u all for the 6.1k reads!!! •3•♥ love you children so much! ♥♥

Did any of u guys miss me? No? Ok.

Let's just get to the story :)) [but dat jibooty tho (; ]

--------------------------------------------------

"Not until you tell me what's going on."

both of them look at each other in the eye as jungkook keeps his stern figure. "Jungkook, please.. Not now. I'll tell you after but you need to leave before my boss finds you here." Jimin says. The younger nodded as he sighed and was led to the other door for him to exit.

As soon as he left Jimin gather up all of his clothing and rushed to put them back on. The banging on the door was only getting even louder which made Jimin think that it will break anytime soon. Luckily he just finished putting his pants back on and scurried over to the door. "I-I'm coming!!!" he shouts, fixing his hair in case if it got messy during that small session with Jungkook.

The boy opens up the door only to meet a furious man standing in front of him. "What the hell were you doing in there, Park?" His boss tilted his head to the side to get a view of the room to see if there was anything misplaced.

"O-oh, just getting ready for my next c-customer..." Jimin stuttered. The man in front of him only hummed back in response, looking at Jimin and thinking if he's lying or not.

"Alright. Once you're done with the customer go to my office." The short boy could only nod, standing uncomfortably under the man's gaze. His boss turned away and left, letting Jimin let go of the breath he didn't was holding.

He then remembered about Jungkook and left the room to find if he was still in the building with the rest of their friends. He knows that the younger wants an explanation, and he will give him one. But he just hopes that whatever his boss does to him later on, hopefully Jungkook won't find out about it.

----------------------------------------------------------

short and quick. i know. IM SORRY IF I HADNT UPDATED IN SO LONG! ILYSM!!♥

this chapter is the other half of chapter 3... again, sorry for taking so long. I'll try to update during the summer when im at home cuz usually im always at my friend's house.

anyways, thank you for supporting me and this ff everyone!! I'll be sure to try and update sometime soon. ily! :*