4

Fml
Thank u guys for the votes on last chapter. 35 votes in a day. It's good enough to me. 😊 So I decided to make chapter 4 just for you guys as a thank u. 😘
--

Author's POV

Just as Jimin was ordered by his boss, he went to the man's office. With every step he took Jimin was getting even more nervous, getting near to the door of his boss' office. He stops in front of the door and turns the knob. Jimin makes his way in the room.

"S-sir?" Jimin looked around the room to find any sight of the man. "I'm here Jimin." His boss came out of some part of the room causing the orange haired boy to jump slightly.

Jimin's mouth was agape. He never knew he would be this handsome. Usually his bangs would be covering his eyes whenever Jimin would see him.

His boss' name was Jongin. Kim Jongin.

The man had bronze skin and brown hair. His eyes dark brown, almost as if the color was fully black. He was taller than Jungkook even.

Jimin also knew that he had a husband, Kim Kyungsoo. The boy found out about this when he came to the office one time to ask if he could have a day off, only to find Mr.Kim fucking Kyungsoo on top of his desk. The sight of something shiny caught his eyes and it was their engagement rings that they were both wearing.

Plus the fact that Kyungsoo used to be his classmate. No one in school knows why he left so suddenly except for Jimin. Apparently, Kyungsoo ran off and decided to live with Jongin and get engaged instead. The poor boy had no parents to help him with anything and went Jongin.

"Sit down, Jimin." Jongin nods over to the chair in front of his desk. Jimin does so, looking up at his boss.

"W-why did you want me to come over, sir?" Jimin was scared.

Scared that Jongin would try to make a move on him, or probably even ràpe him!

Jongin could see that Jimin was shaking all over and sweat coming from his forehead. He chuckled as he took a seat in his big leather chair.

"What's so funny sir?" His boss looks back at him with a slight smile.

"It's nothing. I only asked you to come over because I know you were friends with my husband. Am I correct?"

Jimin mentally sighed in relief. "Yes sir. I was Kyungsoo's friend."

Jongin smirks. "Good. I need you to do something for me."

--

Cliff hanger c:<
I know this is quite selfish but
Now i am thinking of having
A voting goal
Twenty votes for the next chapter please? C: i would appreciate it
Thank you guys for waiting!
xoxo