2

Jimin's POV

Great, another day of school. Ugh.

I got out of bed and walked over to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. After all that, I threw on some random clothes that I saw at first sight. I know. My life is pretty random, especially when I don't have my parents here with me right now. They're only working abroad in Singapore but it'll be for quite a while though.

I got all my school shit ready and headed out my room and into the kitchen for breakfast. I spotted bread and peanut butter... all I need is jam...
Once I found the jam, I put all these ingredients together, and BAM. You have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

************

I enter the school building uncomfortably, realising I had tight ripped skinny jeans that were hugging my ass way too much for a guy. The rips were at my knees, so it was fine. I was greeted by other male students that were in the hallways, eyeing my body. It's usual. What can I say? I just have a thing to look sexy and hot and you know it. I waved over at some of them, while they kept drooling.

I stopped over at my locker to drop some stuff off that I didn't need for now and left. As I was heading to my class, I heard quick footsteps and laughter behind me. I was going to turn around and look but--

"Hyun--OOF." A guy fell on top of me while I fell straight forward onto my face and stomach. "Jungkook!!" I heard another guy yell. My head whips around, until my eyes widen. The guy was the same guy from the night three days ago! I was quite shocked, also because his face was in between my plush ass. He was staring at my ass for quite a while now hasn't he? What was his name again? ..... Jungkook?

"Hey, Jungkook. If you're going to look at my ass, why don't you look at me?" His eyes widen and he looks at me. "Jeon! Are you alright?" His friend approaches us.

"V! How many times have I told you not to call me by my lastname!!!" Jungkook shouted to his friend V. So his name is Jeon Jungkook. Interesting. He looks back at me and he blushes. He got to his feet quickly and dusted his clothes off. I got up as well and did the same. "U-Uhh..." He stuttered a bit. I smirk, here I go. "So, Jungkook... I was wondering if I could have your number?" I say and cling to his arm.

"Uhm, s-sure." I smiled and gave him my phone to put in his contact. "Give me your phone too. I'll give you mine." He nodded and handed his phone to me as well. We both gave our phones back, his eyes examining my contact that was showing on his phone.

"Park Jimin..." He says, looking up at me. "You know, I'm leaving to class. I just feel like a third wheeler here." His friend V says and goes off. What an asshole.

"Erm... you go to this school too?" Jungkook catches attention again with a question.

"Yeah."

"Oh, okay..."

"Is it a bad thing?"

"Huh? No, no. It's just that I didn't expect to be... a student." He said, putting his head down as he fiddles with his fingers.

"Alright... Well, I should go now. I'll text you later so we can have lunch together. Bye Kookie!" I jog to my class, leaving him there standing in the hallway.

Jungkook's POV

He went off, into the hallway of different classrooms with his ass swaying side to side in the most sexiest way I know of. Then I stared down at my phone when I saw that the screen lit up. It is a text from Jimin. I FREAKED OUT.

Oh my god. I have his fucking number. ASDFGHJKLZXCVBNMQWERTYUIOP!

I looked at the text he sent me.

From: Park Jimin
To: Jeon Jungkook

I know ur staring at my ass, kookie. ;) I'll see you at lunch. :*

When I looked back up from my phone, he was already gone. The hallway was empty. I should've looked at his ass more, damn it...

I walked off to my classroom, thinking of Jimin on the way there.

*******************

/Lunch Time/

Jimin's POV

I took my lunch out of my locker and closed it. I was just about to text Jungkook, but he sent me a text first. Well then, I guess he was really desperate wasn't he? I chuckled to myself and checked the message.

From: Jeon Jungkook

To: Park Jimin

Where are you jiminnie? I'm waiting for you here in the cafeteria. :) :) :)

From: Park Jimin

To: Jeon Jungkook

I'm on my way kookie! :* Save a seat for me please.

And with that, I ran off to the lunch room. As I got inside, I looked around for Jungkook. He was waving his hand in the air, signalling me to where he is. I jogged over to the table that his friends were sitting at. "Hi kookie." I greeted him with a smile.

"Hey Jimin..."

"Who's that, Jungkook? Is he your boyfriend?" One of his friends asked with another one hitting his chest lightly. "Namjoon, don't just suddenly consider him as Jungkook's boyfriend!" Okay, so that guy's name is Namjoon. Great.

"Jungkook, would you mind telling us who's this friend you have with you?"

"Sure, hyung... So, um... This is Park Jimin," he pointed at me. "W-we met at th-the cl-club..."

"WHAT?!" His friends yelled out.

"So that's what you were doing, Jungkook." Taehyung said. "You were having sex with your Jimin friend in the club, weren't you?!" Jungkook's eyes widened and he sat up straight in his seat after what Taehyung has just said. "No I didn't!!!!! Stop making stuff up Taehyung!"

I giggled, Jungkook being embarrassed was so cute. "OH! So you wanted to have sex with him then." Jungkook remained silent and slouched in his seat. Me and his friends started laughing, Jungkook pouting instead. "Haha... Well, Jungkook, aren't you going to introduce your friends to me?" I asked.

"Oh right. Uh, this is is Hoseok, Yoongi, Taehyung, Jin, and Namjoon." He pointed to each one individually. "It's nice to meet you all." I say and grin.

"Yay! A new friend! I'm J-Hope, not Hoseok. And that's my boyfriend V, but his real name is Kim Taehyung." J-Hope told me. The rest greeted me as well and we continued on with lunch until we had to go back to our classes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, my mind was really being creative today... Lmfao. Thanks to my readers who actually read this. Especially to you jikookied_ . You were spamming with comments on the first chapter, but i appreciated it. X'D Istg, I've already finished two dramas today without stopping.

Anyways, thanks for reading fam. Have a good day. :))