5

alrite, i am really in the mood of writing because i have macadamia cookies with me rn and it just makes me happy :)

okai,,,, leggo

---

Jimin sighed in relief.

He has just left the office Mister Kim Jongin, thinking that he was about to get ràped or something. Apparently not. His boss only wanted the dancer to spend some time with the precious Kim Kyungsoo just for tomorrow, due to Jongin having a longer day of work than usual.

Jimin complied to his request. He replied back, stuttering with a question on the tip of his tongue. He asked if it were okay to go back to just dancing, which Jongin had said yes to. Jimin was glad, especially when he was said that he could be a waiter instead of having to be fucked by some random people.

He was glad. Glad that he could now possibly be with Jungkook. Jimin smiles at the thought of them holding hands, going out on dates, and stealing kisses from each other. He'd like that. No, he'd love it.

The orange haired boy walked down the hall happily as his ears are being enveloped into the loud, booming music once again. He looks around the room to find the table of his friends. Hoseok noticed Jimin's figure and waved his hand in the air as the orange haired boy makes his way to them.

"Hey Jimin, where did you go?" Hoseok asks with Jungkook folding his arms. "Yeah Jimin. Where were you? What were you doing?" Jungkook says eyeing Jimin up and down.

"My boss, he wanted me to do something for his husband." Jungkook arches his eyebrow.

"He didn't do anything with you?"

"No.... we were just talking- OH! Also, he said that I can be a waiter instead of sessions!"

Jimin squeals in joy as Namjoon and Hoseok congratulate him.

"That's good to know. At least now you and Jungkook can get it on." Taehyung says winking at Jimin, causing Jungkook to elbow his side. "Ow! You don't have to be a shit head Jungkook! We all know you two will be fucking soon enough!"

"SHUT UP HYUNG." Jimin shakes his head at the younger. "You shouldn't treat V like that Kookie."

"Hmph." Jungkook slumps in his seat, glaring at Taehyung.

---

well, school has officially started ><

apparently you guys have voted 70+ within the two days of the last update and i asked for 20 votes

i was SO HAPPY THANK YOU EVERYONE

i love you all and i will try my best to update a longer chapter for the next update

sorry for the long note :p

love you readers so much!!!😘❤