one

Lauren groaned as Camila pulled her closer to her, her hands placed firmly on her bottom, thrusting herself up inside her. They had both nearly reached their release, and with one final loud moan from both of them, Lauren collapsed on top of her, sighing in pleasure.

"Amazing as always baby." Camila said. She kissed her head, and rolled herself over on top of her, looking into her eyes.

"You have to leave soon, don't you?" Lauren asked her, just a small note of sadness in her voice.

"Ari and I have dinner plans with her mother, or something. Whatever." Camila mumbled.

"Mmmmm." she replied sleepily. By the time Camila left her, she was always extremely tired, "Have fun with Miss Goody Too-Shoes. Just don't forget about your sex toy waiting for you here." She kissed her lips lightly.

"Lo, you're more to me than a sex toy. You know that." Camila said, her tone completely serious.

"Right. So you've said."

"Baby, maybe when this started out, it was just a physical attraction, but it's more now. I'm sure of it." Camila tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Good, I paid my virginity for this, whatever 'this' is." Lauren replied, smirking.

"I know." Camila sighed, "You should have told me that before our first time."

"You're too much of a gentlewoman." Lauren replied kissing her lips again, "You wouldn't have banged me."

"Oh you're such a romantic." Camila replied sarcastically. "And I'm pretty sure, I'm no gentlewoman. I'm cheating on my girlfriend, took another girl's virginity in the process, and I can't even offer you a public relationship."

"I don't care if it's public. As long as I get to be with you." Lauren said, yawning, "I'm sleepy." She pulled her sheets up over her naked frame, gazing up at Camila. She admired her toned abs, her tan complexion, and those gorgeous brown eyes. She'd be her other woman any day.

"Well, I may be back here later tonight, so don't wear yourself out before I get back." Camila said, "Though you know I like to watch you when you do." she added, jokingly.

"You mean this?" Lauren asked, pushing the sheets down, and spread her legs, inserting two of her own fingers into herself, and tilted her head back to moan, though the moan was fake. Camila had definitely taken care of all her sexual needs already.

Camila still licked her lips though, and Lauren could see her growing in size again. She started to advance towards her again. Maybe they had time for one more quickie...

"Your girlfriend's waiting." Lauren said, crossing her arms across her bare breasts.

"Damn." Camila pouted. She grabbed Lauren's hand and pulled it out of her, replacing it with her own fingers. She stroked her gently, suprisingly stimulating arrousal in her again, even though they'd just made love for two hours.

"Till next time." she whispered in her ear.

"I'll miss you." Lauren said, kissing her neck, and sucking it lightly.

"Torturing me baby." Camila said to her with a whine. She stood up off the bed reluctantly, and pulled her briefs and jeans back on. She picked shirt up and put it on. Then she found her Miami High hoodie. Instead of putting it back on however, she walked over to Lauren and pulled it over her head. She stuck her arms through the sleeves.

"You can keep this." she smiled and kissed the top of her head.

"Shouldn't this go to the girlfriend?" Lauren asked.

"Just don't wear it to school." Camila said, stating the obvious, "It looks sexy on you by the way. Get some sleep and stay exactly the way you are. I want some of that when I get back."

"Okay." Lauren yawned. She stretched out and then burried her head in the covers. She felt Camila walk over one more time to her and wrap his arms all the way around her tightly, kissing her shoulders through the blankets. Then she heard her door close and her footsteps retreat down the hall.

It'd only been a few weeks, but it seemed like it had been much longer. She'd spent only a few amazing weeks with Camila Cabello, serving as her mistress, but they'd been the most amazing weeks of her life. She'd found out what sex was truly like and it was better than she could have even imagined. Maybe it was because it was with Camila Cabello. She was exceptional in everthing else, why shouldn't she exell in sex? But regardless, she couldn't imagine going a day without her now.

This was one time when being Little Miss Perfect didn't pay off. Ariana Grande, planned on staying pure until marriage, and Camila, needed a release from someone. Lauren of course, had been the perfect fit. She was beautiful, and there was obvious sexual tension between the two of them. Lauren had a crush on her throughout highschool, which Camila had always been aware of, and she'd often fantasized about her at night. So when she first kissed her that day in the locker room, soon after practice (soccer for Camila, cheerleading for Lauren) let out, she was only shocked for a moment. Before she knew it, they were in Camila's car, heading back to her house, groping at each other from across the seats the entire time.

Her time with Camila was incredible. Of course, part of her had to admit, it hurt just a little to know she was being used for just one thing. And in her subconcious she kept warning herself that the conditions were not likely to work themselves out in her favour. But for now, the only thing that ever clouded her mind was Camila Cabello. An affair was fine with her, and it didn't have to end in a relationship. These were her final thoughts as she drifted off into sleep. She dreamed about Camila and those magical hands of hers, smiling as she slept. And in just a few hours she'd be back for Round Two of the night.