four

Lauren had her legs wrapped tightly around Camila's waist, the shower water falling on both of them, masking thier sweat. Her eyes had lolled up towards the back of her head, and she could feel her body shaking like she was on the verge of an epileptic attack.

Camila had perfected herself so that by this point, each time they made love she was able to find her dime size G-spot in no time, with expert ease, creating such pleasure for her throughout their love making that sometimes Lauren was afraid she would truly faint into Camila's arms, no longer able to process the greatness of her gratification. Unintelligible noises poured from her mouth, sometimes only in murmurs, other times loudly, crying out when Camila hit her harder than she'd planned, or when she came back far too quickly for her to recover, which is what was causing her body's uncontrollable shakes in the first place.

Lauren dug her nails into her back, grabbing her, making sure she held on to her with all her strength, feeling her flesh give way as her nails peirced it, the crescent shapes she left were in the form of small wounds.

Camila was clutching Lauren to her, her hands firmly around her wet skin, the sound of her moans and girlish squeals driving her insane. She knew her body so well by now, to a far greater extent than she knew any other man or woman would ever be capable of. She knew exactly how to navigate herself, what areas needed the most attention, whether it was the places on her neck when they were simply kissing, the various points of delight on her body while foreplay was ensueing, or the points when they were fully engaged in making love, the places that made her pant and cling to her, and the ones that stirred sweet moans from deep inside of her.

The noises Lauren was making now were uncontrollable by her at this point, and rarely stopped. They were desperate as always, places far within her pushed them out, trying to make her express to Camila feelings that she herself couldn't understand. Many of them were meant to reward her, to urge her to push further, express how much Lauren wanted her and how greatly she was fullfilling this want. The others were almost a plea to stop, and they came from the sadness that helped shape who she was, a dark area of her heart that was only revealed to her during these times. They begged her to leave her be, stop what she was doing because it created too much pleasure for her.

They revealed her perceptions that deep down she truly knew she didn't deserve to experience the wonderful feelings that Camila Cabello gave to her, and they fueled a hungry fear in her that willed her to leave her now before she needed her too much, for she was deathly afraid of her leaving her. These dark feelings of hers were something the two of them wordlessly shared, knowing they came from the burden that both of them carried, the knowledge that Camila leaving Lauren at some point was not an improbable possibility.

When Camila heard these noises amidst her happy ones, she would grasp for her hysterically, trying with all her might to hold on to her. She was afraid of losing her, afraid for herself and that she might in fact abandon her, something she would never want to do, which is why she tried so hard to shove the voice of reason that dwelled in he mind away from her, locking it away. Whenever she was alone, this moral and practical voice crept back in her head, telling her to end this affair before it grew too out of hand. And in the most recent days this voice had only grown more frusterating to Camila, for now it couldn't make up it's mind. It had grown morally confused, not sure if it was right for Camila to break up with Ariana or for her to end things permanently with Lauren, neither of those possibilites being ones she was willing to face.

What was worse, is that not only was Camila finding it hard to follow her head, because it confused her so, but her heart was growing unintelligible to her as well. Lauren had snuck her way into it, something Camila had never intended to happen, and she was unaware of just how large a part of it she now occupied. She was also wondered if the part of her heart that Ariana held was still a growing one, one that would continue to enlarge forever, or if now she should lock it, and let her dwell there as part of the past, the way she had with her five year old first kiss, her now deceased grandfather, and Hailee Steinfield, her best friend throughout elementary school that had grown up across the street from her, but moved away long ago.

Arms wrapped tightly around one another, each reaching their individual climax, Lauren and Camila both called out over the fall of the shower water. Camila tilted he head up in her final moments and pressed her mouth firmly against Lauren's, desperate for her lips' contact with her own. She kissed her back just as fervently, all of her noises being released into her mouth, down her throat, becoming a part of Camila now as well.

Finally they finished, and Camila let her slide down the shower wall. Lauren panted breathily and Camila too tried to get her breath's pace to return to normal, heaving heavily. The shower water had run cold, but neither of them attended to it, both still holding each other close. Lauren leaned her head into Camila's neck, squeezing her arms aruond her tightly, still shaky and needing her support.

Camila lent it to her, wrapping her arms all the way around her, and clutching her tightly to her. She needed to get out of this shower, she needed some air. She needed to be away from Lauren, even if it was only at a few feet's difference, she didn't care. She just needed to clear her head and calm herself. She needed these unbelievably strong feelings she held for the girl in her arms to fade away enough for her to attempt to decipher them.

Finally, Lauren reached down and turned the faucet off. She stepped out of the shower, Camila following behind her. Lauren shut her eyes to the steam dancing around the bathroom, and felt Camila wrap a fluffy white towel around her, rubbing her softly with it, as if to help dry her off. She leaned her back into Camila, and tilted her head back until she could see her.

Lauren smiled contentedly, shutting her eyes again as Camila kissed her cheek, her hands still rubbing her body softly through the soft towel.

When she felt she'd sufficently dried her torso, she brought the towel up to her hair, wringing the water out and massaging her head gently. Lauren's eyes remained closed, but her close lipped smile curled open, and Camila recognized it enough, knowing the affection that was pooling in the emerald eyes she kept safely covered under her lids. She kissed her shoulder blade, and then stepped away from her, taking the time to dry herself off.

Lauren felt a rush of cool air behind her and hurried to the hook on the bathroom door, wrapping her fluffy bathrobe around her frame, eyeing Camila as she towel dried off. She could picture a photograph being taken of her from the waist up exactly as she was now being plastered across Victoria's Secret catalogs.

Finished, Camila pushed past her, entering her bedroom, cool by comparison to the steamy bathroom. She slipped her briefs back on and bra, and looked at the clock. It was 8:30 at night. It was Saturday, and she was supposed to have been at Dinah's an hour ago, where she'd told her parents already she'd be spending the night. The girls would be there until around midnight for movies and then the rest of them would go home.

"Shit." she murmured, realizing.

"What?" Lauren asked, entering the room, touseling her fingers through her damp hair.

"I'm suppost to be at Dinah's right now." Camila sighed, picking up her phone, "Ariana's called me six times, and let's see... nine text messages as well." She groaned, "I guess I'll tell her I fell asleep or something, and am heading over now." She prepared to call her girlfriend.

Lauren suprised her by covering the phone's screen with her delicate hand, pulling it away from her. "Don't." she said simply, her voice breathy, high still from their time in the shower, "Stay." she said simply, hopefully, her voice blissfull and serene, almost musical.

"Stay?" Camila asked, surprised that she was actually considering her proposition.

Lauren nodded, "Please?" she asked her, lowering her head to the floor some, and peeking up at her through her eyelashes.

"Uh...O-okay." Camila was completely shocked by her answer, but goddamn, Lauren's eyes were so beautful and hope filled, and she felt her heart flooding with affections for this girl suddenly, she couldn't say no.

Lauren smiled softly, and walked towards her, wrapping her arms around her neck, and pecking her on the lips, "Thank you." she said.

"My pleasure." Camila replied, feeling a grin tug at her mouth along with the shocking knowledge that the two words she just spoke were entirely true.