41

"Your doing great, baby." Ryan says, "but why not take a break?" He offers. I'd been working on my long due training all day today.

North is with Gloria, who insisted that Ryan and I have a night alone. We had been non-stop taking care of North for almost two and a half months now.

I stop punching the bag, and wipe my forehead. Ryan keeps actually wanting to go out on a date. I just have a strange feeling about it.

"There's this nice restaurant I want to take you to." He offers, wiggling his eyebrows.  "And plus," he snakes his arms around my body and presses his chest against my back. He runs his nose along my collar bone and smiles, "I think it's time you and I  were alone, yeah?"

I giggle when he kisses my neck and I can't help but crane it for him to get better access. He's right. Ryan and I hadn't been together in that way for a long time. Just the simple contact he's doing is sending my wolf mad.

"Mmm," I mumble, "we can go eat later," I say turning to face him. He looks down at me, grins and kisses me.

I feel my back hit the cool wall. I momentarily pause, and Ryan takes those few seconds to kiss the base of my neck. Suddenly, it feels ten times hotter in here.

"Wait," I mumble as soon as I feel his hand slip underneath my sports bra. He let's out a frustrated groan but pulls away too figure out why I made him stop.

"What?" He looks completely confused. His lips are swollen, and a fear of rejection is in his eyes. I smile, lean forward and kiss him breifly.

"Not here." I say. He rolls his eyes, "of course not, this stuff was expensive." He mumbles. I smile at the way he had put it, and suddenly he lifted me off my feet and was carrying me upstairs to our bedroom.

I wrap my legs around his body, slightly afraid that he might trip or just drop me down the stairs. He didn't though, instead he did drop me on the bed.

"Your so beautiful." He smiles kissing my skin. Before long, he's burying himself inside me.

§

   I lay in bed, my heart is beating fast, but Ryan's is beating even faster. I have my head on his chest, and his breath is fanning into my hair.

"Your not having a heart attack, are you?" I ask. Ryan chuckles softly, intertwines our fingers and doesn't say anything. His thumb rubs across the diamond ring on my finger and I know there's a smile on his face.

"No, I just haven't done that in awhile," he comments, I smile and let out a tired breath. I roll to my side to face him, he smiles and looks down at me.

I kiss him softly. He pulls away, "you make me so happy." His voice is soft. I grin at the heart- warming words he had just let me know.

"And you make me tired." I joke, he rolls his eyes but continues to smile. "Says the one who wouldn't tell me to stop until the third round." He pokes his tongue out at me and I roll my eyes.

"You wouldn't have stopped anyways." I say. He smiles, nuzzles his head close to my heart and stays like that.

"Your right." He replies.

"Can we go out to that restaurant some other time? All I want to do is just lay here and be with you, like this." I breath running my fingers through his hair.

"yeah, me too." He says softly. I can feel his heart beat slowing down and I know that he's going to fall asleep on me soon. I don't mind at all though.

"I love you," I whisper. He takes a minute to reply.

"I love you..too.." He says just before falling asleep. I smile, lay there until I myself drift off into a sleep that I hadn't had in awhile.