Seven

Four days. Four god damn days of sitting in this room, doing nothing but showering and staring out the window. I hadn't seen of even spoken to Ryan in four long fucking days. I missed him.

I've had urges. Every time I smell a man, I want to... Never mind. The point is, I need it. The pain subsided but the urges seem to never end.

Since the night Ryan left, the nightmares have gradually gotten worse. My latest one, which only happened an hour ago seemed to be the worse. I could almost feel my wounds opening back up. I ran a finger over my lip -just in case-

Tears fell down my cheeks, as I sat with my left leg folded over the right. My hands in my lap and my head bowed, I desperately wanted to just give Ryan a hug. I feel drained, because I'm not allowed to see him, or even smell him.

It's four in the bloody morning, and a few people were patrolling the hallways. Their scents were strong as they passed and I let out an uneasy sigh. I played with the hem of Ryan's over sized tee shirt and picked at a loose strand.

I wanted to scream, but then I would wake the whole house. So I sat there, crying in silence, hoping no one could hear me. It's funny, it feels like I can't live without Ryan and we haven't even broken up or anything.

'Taylor?' A deep voice spoke into my head. I rubbed my eyes and nodded my head, not sure why but he cannot see me. His voice was thick, and clear almost as if he were right here beside me.

My heart lept.

'Taylor, please stop crying.' he cooed. My eyes hooded at the sound of his voice. I needed him here right now, how could he not understand that? Why can't he understand that, I can't do this. I've taken too much pain. More tears slid down to my chin, I couldn't help it.

'Please, Ryan. Please....I'm scared; and I need you here, please.' I cried into my mind. I covered my eyes and pressed my head into my knees.

I rested the back of my head against the headboard, and listened to the silence. He had hesitated to reply, because hopefully he knows what's been happening. I was scared, of the nightmares, and the fact that they seem realer than the last. All I wanted was for him to at least hold me while I sleep.

I desperately wanted him to mark me.

'Taylor, you know I can-' he started, but I quickly stopped him. He's trying to convince me it's for the best but I wasn't so sure. I blew out a hot breath and rubbed under my eyes.

'Please!' I begged. It was more demanding then my last cries. I was afraid of where the sudden force was coming from. I sucked in a deep breath and calmed. His scent was stronger than before.

'Taylor..if I come in- I don't know if I can handle myself.' He said softly. This time it wasn't in mind link, he was on the other side of the door. My eyes fluttered open.

"I don't care, Ryan." I sighed still hugging my knees to my chest. My hair had fallen over my face, and it was curled due to the fact I had nothing else to do.

The door quietly clicked unlocked. I didn't bother looking, still slightly ashamed of what's happening to me. Ava told me time and time again I shouldn't be, but I cannot help it. It's embarrassing.

I looked up to see the beautiful blue eyes I've been missing. They were brighter than before, and under his eyes are a little puffy. Had he been crying?

"Ya know, Ava's gonna kill me." He had a smirk on his lips, and he stood near the door in nothing but a pair of black sweatpants. I climbed to my feet and practically threw myself into his arms.

I inhaled his scent, and relaxed instantly. His arms squeezed my waist and to be honest it was the best feeling ever. I felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulder.

I buried my head into his neck, and softly mumbled under my breath. His hands never once left my waist, and he sighed.

"Taylor, this isn't good." He hissed. I know he's holding back his wolf and I shook my head. It's fine. He's here with me.

"No, no, no. It's good." I mumbled, my head in his chest. I felt drunk, intoxicated by his scent. I've never been the kind of girl to do this but I needed to.

He silently walked me to the bed, and he sat down. I stood there silently, staring into his eyes. He sighed, and closed his eyes for a minute. "Taylor- I only came in here so you can sleep, alright? This is hard enough." I simply nodded, and felt his hand reach up and wipe still wet tears from my cheeks. Standing between his legs, I dipped down and pressed my lips to his.

I deepened the kiss more than I should have, and found myself over top of him teasing the hell out of him. My lips trailed down his jawline, to his collar bone. His fingers dug into my hips, and he groaned.

"Taylor." Ryan hissed, "Taylor don't." Yes, he would be pissed if I did this. I needed to though. I felt my teeth extend, and before I knew it they were in his collar bone.

Ryan hissed, "Taylor!" A growl escaped his lips. He's pissed. I shouldn't have done that. I could taste his blood, and I licked the mark until he stopped struggling.

I pulled away and stared at the mark I had made. Ryan rolled his eyes and ran a hand down his collar bone before shaking his head. A wide smirk grew on his lips "Taylor, that really hurt ya know. Your getting it too, which really makes me upset, and this will make things so much worse on your hormones."

I nodded softly against his chest, and listened to his beating heart. It bested faster than before and my eyes fluttered.

"Your making things worse, Taylor. You really need to put some pants on, and not just wear a shirt." His hands were placed just above the back of my kneecap and he gave then a light squeeze.

We laid there in silence for minutes, before Ryan finally spoke again. I was happy that he was mine, and mine only. The mark I made, made me sort of proud of myself. I finally have something, and I wouldn't lose it. My eyes opened, as Ryan spoke, "hop up, Babe, I gotta shower." I hesitated to get up, but I did.

I watched him walk into the bathroom, and i fell back into bed. No, I didn't regret marking him, but I'm sure he did. He didn't want me to, not yet at least.

but, he's finally mine.

Warning: the next chapter will go into detail about... Ya know. So if you don't like it, please do not read it. I'll have a warning before it actually starts so you won't miss anything.