Chapter One; Saving Markiplier

Go away Mark - sequel to 'Be Gentle Dark'

Before we get this started; This is a sequel to my first book 'Be Gentle Dark' so please go read that first it's on my profile @markimoo_darkibae Secondly if you have already read the first book, welcome back to the series and I hope you enjoy this new book. I will be updating it once or twice every two weeks. Please give me feed back and let me know in the comments if you're enjoying this story. Anyways, vote, comment and read on my dinks! Love you(s)!

Chapter one: Saving Markiplier

Today was the day. Dark and I would leave to go and 'save' Mark. What a prick, he just leaves when Dark tells him to stay, leaving Dark and I in danger of Wilford figuring out where I am. I still don't understand what Wilford wants with me, other than to make me his 'queen'.

"You ready to go, (Y/N)?" Dark asked me. "Not exactly." I smirk. "I need some gear." "What does that mean?" "Really dude, I mean like guns and knives. You just ruined my vibe, I was trying to be cool. Come on!" Dark chuckled. "Fine." Dark snapped his finger and I was covered in guns, knives and ammo. "A little much but, good enough." I laughed. "Let's get this shit over with, okay (Y/N)?" "Fine you big lug." And with that Dark snapped his fingers once more. We were both standing infront of what I assumed was Wilford's house- Castle? I don't know how to describe it but whatever it was it was definitely sealed up like Fort Knox. Dark and I hide behind a bush from a couple of men who stood infront of the large doors to what I thought was the entrance to this massive fortress. The two men looked exactly like Mark Wilford and Dark, similar features just different clothing of course. Obviously they were the other 'ipliers' Dark had once spoken about. One man had a large and glowing 'G' on his blue shirt, another wore a bath robe and nothing else, "Strange." I thought out loud. But both men were guarding the door. "How do you suppose we get past them?" I asked Dark. He looked me up and down, suddenly he ripped my long jeans in the middle of my thigh, making my perfectly long jeans into short - shorts. "What the fuck was that for?!" I asked him with an annoyed tone. "Go distract the dummies while I get in there without being detected by those thirsty assholes." Dark said that if I distracted them that he wouldn't get caught, so of course I obliged. "Fine, what do I do?" "I don't know, uh. Bend over. Something hot to distract them, just fucking go." I laughed slightly and sigh as I walked over to the two men, their attention immediately turned to me.

"Look at this one, Google." The man in the robe smirked as he patted his companion to look at me. "Mark I don't.... Wait a minute are you (Y/N)?" The man in the blue shirt asked me as I took a step forward. His question confused the hell out of me how did he know me? "Who cares who she is, she fucking hot!" The man in the grey robe responded. "She's the one." The Google guy said. "Shut up, Google. I'm gonna try and seduce this fine lady." He again smirked at me and walked forward towards me. "What is your name, sweet cheeks?" He looked just like Mark but more sexy, it was probably just the robe but it still didn't make sense. I gave him a fake name and he smiled before grabbing me and pushing me against the wall. "Could you not?" I asked with a slight smouldering. "Pardon my terrible manners, I'm SexyMark. I know stupid name. But I think it suits me." He chuckled. He spoke briefly but I couldn't help but notice Google staring at me and I tried my best to ignore this. "So what's a fine dude like you doing here?" He pondered for a moment. "I work for my brother here, something about a certain girl coming here to be his queen or something... I don't know I'm pretty sure he's insane, but he's paying me so..." The man rambled on until he realized something. "Wait, Google who did you think this chick is?" 'Mark' asked. "(Y/N) the one Wilford is looking for." The man in the robe turned back to face me but by the time he turned my fist was smashed against his face, knocking him out. "Mother fucker! His face feels like metal." I said holding my fist. Immediately after Google approach me and grabbed my arm almost painfully. "You're coming with me." He said practically dragging me towards the entrance doors, but out of no where Dark pounced on the man and knocked him out as well. Dark got back up after. "Let's go." He said with a tug at my shirt.

Once Dark and I got to the door he pulled out a key and unlocked the large door. "That was easy." He looked over at me with a growing smirked. ~jackass~. We walked into this 'castle' and immediately we were greeted by a large group of men conversing but then the door slammed and all of their attention was brought to Dark and I. "Shit." Dark muttered. "How many fucking brothers do you have?" "More than you want me to." He said as the rest of the iplier men came closer to us. "What do we do now?.."