Chapter Three; Wilford's Room

WARNING; This chapter contains sexual assault and rape scenarios. If you aren't comfortable with this please do not read! You have been warned!

********************************

Dark's POV;

I was breaking. Slowly, but surely. Just thinking about the fact that (Y/N) was... Screwing around with my brother again. It disgusted me completely. How could Mark do that to me, again? What's wrong with him?! What a fuck head! I'm gonna fucking kill him. And I can't even blame (Y/N), the poor things been put through some tough shit lately and I just get up and leave. She's only eighteen and a half. 'I-I can't blame her.' I thought to myself. But what if she-. I have to stop thinking.

I sigh as I was dragged down a long corridor, approaching a large case of stairs heading in the direction of... Down. I knew exactly where my brothers were taking me, Wilford and I used to hang out down there. The basement. "Why don't you guys just let me go, huh?" I ask in a cheerful tone looking around at all of them and they all keep their heads down, smirking lightly. "What's going on?" I ask and Glitch looks up. "Wilford's putting on a little show for us... With (Y/N)." His devious smirk depend. "What the fuck is he doing with her?!?" I ask getting aggravated. "Oh, you'll see. It's gonna be a live broadcast. You can watch him and her... I know I will be." Glitch says as they start to carry me down the stairs and I hang my head.

"What did I ever do to you guys?" I ask as they throw me in the cage with Mark. "Nothing." Glitch smirks and slams the door. I scoot into the corner of the room staying away from Mark and growling at him as he slept. "This is all your fucking fault!" I say standing and walking over to him and picking him up by his throat and slam his head against the concrete wall. "D-Dark..." He struggled to talk. "What?! You wanna say sorry for fucking my girlfriend and then betraying me. The only reason we went looking for you was because she was scared that you were going to get hurt. She cared about you so much that she asked me to help her find you. And then this?! Now Wilford's gonna fucking torture her! You're a fucking idiot!" I dropped him to the ground hearing him cough and spit up saliva. "I'm sorry Dark..." He said quietly. "To late now you fuck head..." I said walking back to my corner and sat down, hugging my knees close to my body. All of the sudden a tv popped out of the ceiling and it showed (Y/N)... She was... Oh no.

Your POV;

Wilford pulled me into his arms. "Now listen honey, we're gonna have some fun and you can either agree or not." He says going to touch my cheek and I bite his finger and growled. "Fucking bitch!" He yells and punches me and I tumble back. I growl again, getting up and charging at him, but he grabs me. "Let me go you asshole!" I yell and squirm in his arms. "I guess before anything we'll have to break down this little attitude problem that you seem to have. I guess Dark's 'manners' have rubbed off on you a bit, haven't they?" He chuckled and brought his hand to my neck, pressing down firming as my vision started to blur. "Sleep.." Wilford whispers in a raspy tone as I felt my body being picked up by him.

*******************

I woke up, feeling a cold yet recognizable sensation strike all over my body. I opened my eyes to see myself in a red room, completely naked. My eyes wondered up to see that I was hanging on the ceiling by my wrists, feeling my wrists getting sore and tired from holding my body weight up. "Ughh.." I groaned and shook my body a little bit and heard a deep and muffled chuckle. It sent some of the coldest shivers down my spine, making the hair on my arms flare up and stand on edge. "I'm quite happy you have awoke." Wilford emerged from one of the corners of the room. "This is wrong, Wilford! Let me down! Now!" I demanded, getting angrier. "I'd rather not, love. See there is one little problem with what you want." He chuckles. "And what is that?!" I ask looking up at him as if I was a raging bull about to charge at a matador. "We have an audience..." He says pointing to the top corner of the room where there is a little camera with a flashing red light. I blush deeply and trying best to cover my body with my hands but it wouldn't work. I couldn't move because of these stupid restraints. "Stop!!!" I groan out and hang my head, my hair falling in front of my face. "Hmm, no." He smirks and lifts my face up and meets my (e/c) eyes with his chocolate brown ones. "Do you give your consent to me?" He asks with an evilly seductive glare. I snort and then spit in his face. "Go fuck yourself!" I yell as he wipes off the spit.