Chapter Five; The Escape

Dark's POV;

It was hurting my mind to think that Wilford could be fucking her at this moment. Beating her and making her eyes run dry with the lack of tears. I knew this was all Mark's fault but I needed his help now, more than ever. I needed him to help me break free, I need my girl.

I shifted on the ground, turning to Mark and looking at him, he was huddled over his knees, crying gently into them as he obviously felt the guilt. "As much as you don't deserve this...." I said standing and walking over to him. "I forgive you." I said, giving my hand out to him as he looked up at me from his ball of sadness. "Really?" He asked sniffling softly and looking at me. I nodded softly and he took my hand. I pulled him up and gave him a hug. "As much as I can be mad at you. You're a part of me." I smiled and pulled away and smiled at him. "Now... we have to get out and help (Y/N).. I say we do it tonight. When Glitch passes out." I smiled and Mark nodded, as well smiling. "Now let's plan this out." We then huddled in a small circle and made sure that no one could see around us from outside the locked prison bars. "... and that's how we will get passed the door at the top of the stairs. When we get out out of this stupid fucking prison cell.." Mark grumbled as he spoke, sound oddly excited to be getting out of here, like we already had escaped. "I don't know if this is going to work Mark.. we can't get caught." I said, scratching my head and really thinking. "We have to hope." He said proudly. I sighed and nodded, just thinking about (Y/N) made me motivated to get out of here and get her as far away from here as I can.

Now we waited until night to come when everything would be quiet and not as many people around. The idea of him torturing her up in that room made me want to kill him in the most atrocious ways I could possibly think. But with all of the ipliers around that would be practically impossible with all of them on his side of course. Sad enough, I understand why Wilford craves her, only because I got the same feeling frequently. Sitting here and wanting her to be laying in my arms, safe and sound. I need her and I hope to not be sharing her any longer, I despised people using what was obviously mine. Even if that did relate to her. She's still mine. Waiting to get out of here is going to be quite the struggle, but hopefully at the end of this I'll have my girl back...

Your POV;

I sat there on the edge of the bed, the play room walls teasing me as I started to bite my nails out of anxiousness. Foot steps came towards the room and I felt my heart sink as I knew it was Wilford. My immediate idea was to sit there and cry, beg him to not touch me. There was no way he would give such mercy to me though, he said that he loved to use me. He didn't just like to use me, he liked to play with my brain. He'd act like he cared and than treat me like shit. Aggressively slap and hit me and tell me he loved me while he left bruises on my body. I curled up and held to my knees as the door to the room opened and there stood the pink stached man. He walked towards me and caressed my cheek softly, smiling at me as my eyes watered softly. I sniffled and moved my face out of his reach and he sighed. "J-just leave me alone please.." I said crawling back on the bed away from him. "Stop that now." He said in a soft tone. "I don't think you understand how much you mean to me... I know I hurt you sometimes, that's just because I don't know how to love.. I-I never..." He seemed to get sad but I didn't feel bad at all. I looked past him to the door to see that he left it open and I immediately got up and ran towards it. Before I got there it slammed closed and I hit the door, falling on my ass and squirming into the corner as he came over to me. "I can't believe you... WHEN IM TRYING TO BE NICE, YOU PULL THIS! YOU LITTLE FUCKING SLUT!" He screamed. "Get up! Now." He said in a more than angered tone. I cried as I sat there and slowly got up and stood in front of him. He slapped me almost immediately. I held my face and cried as he pulled me to cry on his chest. "You won't do that again..." He purred and grabbed my ass with one hand as the other wrapped around me. I whimpered softly and then he smacked my ass roughly and gripped it again. "You're bad. You act like a child... do you want to be treated like a bad little girl? Because I will." He growled and smiled. I shook my head and hugged him back so he wouldn't hurt me. He then pet me, calming a bit.... then things really begun.

Dark's POV;

Glitch had finally passed out in the chair across from our little cell. Mark got up and from under the mattress grabbed the fork we took from our lunch today, reaching out of the cell and started to pick the lock with the forked edge. I grabbed the blankets and started to tie them into rope with my teeth, ripping the sheets a bit. After about ten minutes of Mark struggling with the lock, there was a pop and a snap and the door opened up, clicking and creaking as it opened and Glitch twitched a bit. But didn't wake. We slowly walked out the blanket like rope wrapping around Glitch and bounding him to the chair he sat in, then gagging him. His eyes opened as I gagged him and he started to mutter through the blanket. We of course ignored him and continued to walk up the stairs to the main floor. "Now to find (Y/N)..." I whispered to Mark. We roamed around the house getting close to being caught by the other ipliers, our steps getting lighter with each person we saw almost catch us. We made our way to the top floor, knowing that's where Wilford's play room was. We crept up the stairs as gracefully as we could. I listened to see if I could hear her or not but it was no use, the walls were sound proofed anyway. The problem was... we didn't know where the room was on that floor and there were many rooms But we knew the one with her in it would be locked to keep something so 'dear' to his heart. We started to open and close doors very softly. After almost an hour of opening and closing doors.. "click...click...click..." Until, one door wouldn't open. It wouldn't budge. Not even an inch. I smiled and got Mark over. "Do you still have the fork?" I asked quietly and he nodded, pulling it out from the back of his pants and trying to pick the lock, again eventually he opened it. But there was a latch on the inside. "(Y/N)?" I whispered in to the room and I got no answer, just a groan. I took a deep breath and reached my hand in, trying to unlatch it myself and it wouldn't budge. Eventually, I got ridiculously angry and busted the door in. The door flung open and there was (Y/N) laying in the bed, sprawled out naked. I walked over quickly and looked her over. Seeing all the bruises on her almost made me cry. She had finger prints imprinted in her skin, the purple and blue spots all over her body made me feel sick, to know he did this. "I'll fucking kill him.." I said my eyes watering as I picked up her body... but then footsteps were coming down the hall. And they weren't Mark's.

A/N
Hey guys!!!! I don't know if you are still around for this story because its practically been a year. Truth full I just got really bored of this story but now I will be starting it back up! Please go check out my newest story 'My Little Flower' it's an xreader all about you being Dark's little slave. Please go read it and show me some love. And let me know how you like it. Again I am so sorry! But today is my birthday so I thought it would be a good day to start up again. Love you guys!