Chapter Four; Wilfords Castle Pt. 1

I woke up feeling complete warmth under my body, which was strange. I purred lightly at how comfortable the sensation of the heat vibrating towards my body was at that moment. That was until I opened my eyes; looking down at me was a pink stached man, from what I could feel he was a completely nude pink stached man. "Hello, Darling..." He voice uttered sounding soft yet raspy and rugged at the same time. I looked around, somewhat lost as to what I was doing here still. "What's wrong? Did you have a nightmare?" He asked with a sly smirk on his face. "N-no..." I stuttered my words as I tried to move away from his warm chest, blushing as my cheeks turned rosy red with slight discomfort. "Calm down, sweetheart. Stay where you are. Your keeping your master warm." He spoke in the same smooth tone. "I-I don't want to..." I said trying to move away but failing to succeed as his strong hands kept me there by pushing on my shoulders. "Are you trying to make me mad?... Listen to your keeper." He rasped with a serious and frightening smirk that consumed his face. "Please don't hurt me..." I said still tense as I wiling laid back down on his chest, feeling tears sting at the corners of my tear ducts, thinking about how he had brutally whipped me the night before. "If you behave... I won't have to." His smirk had lightened by now.

After various minutes of laying on his chest I felt my sanity slipping from me, fading as I started to sob on his chest. I felt Wilford's body shift and then pick me up, hugging me. "A-what are you doing?" I asked sniffling. "Showing you affection." He said plainly. "S-stop... Let go of me." I said trying my best to squirm from his arms. But after a few minutes he let me go and I immediately got up and ran to the bedroom door, kicking and punching at the inevitably locked door. Various minutes passed as I continued to try and open the door, but eventually, I gave up and just dropped to the floor, sobbing gently as I had before. "Um... (Y/N)?" Wilford asked. "What?!" I asked in an angered tone. "Would you like to see the rest of the castle?" He asked. "Does it mean I get to leave the room... And I get clothes?" I asked and he calm over to me with a robe wrapping it around me. "Somewhat..." He said in a quiet tone. "Okay.." I said quietly as well. "Can we leave now?" I asked in the same quiet and almost shy tone. "I suppose, get up then." He said standing behind me. I did as he said, standing infront of him but not facing him. "Look at me." He said sternly. I turned around and looked him in the eyes, my (e/c) ones shimmering with the glossy look of my tears. He moved his hand up and took my chin in his thumb and index finger, rubbed the under side of my face with his thumb. "You're gonna be a beautiful queen. You shall severe me and only, and I shall severe you and only you. You're mine now so you will be treated with respect but that comes with limitations. I will worship your mind and personality, if you let me. If not, I shall worship your body. Now, the tour of the castle." He said holding out his hand for me to take and I looked at him dumbfounded with watery eyes again. "S-so I can't be with Dark?..." I asked on the verge of tears, almost already knowing. "Of course not, but if you are a good girl, I'll let you visit him. But nothing more then hugging will be going on. I don't want any bastard children in this kingdom." He chuckled. "Besides, you have me now, sweetheart.." He smiled and looked me straight in the eyes and watching the tears roll down my cheeks. "What's wrong with you?" I asked sniffling. "Nothing, I just need a new toy." He chuckled. "But I think I'll keep this toy." He said touching my face and I flinched. "And if you don't agree, it will just be more torture for your poor little body. But eventually you'll let go and learn to love me." He chuckled again.

"Isn't this what Dark did to you in the first place? He made you fall in love with him after he captured you with in three days. How hard can it be?" He asked taking my hand and I tried to wiggle my hand away from his. "Ah-ah-ah... Be a good little one, or do I have to get the whip again." I still struggled to get away from him but nothing worked, he just got angrier. "Your little body is bruised enough, it would be terrible if I got to beating you again." He growled and I still didn't stop. "I don't want you.." I growled back as he did. "I want Dark..." I said now angry. "Well then I guess now is not the time for a tour... Maybe later, if you can walk." He rasped angrily at me. "You will love me..." He grabbed my arm and brought me back over to where I was hanging the night before and took the house coat off me, quickly stripping my as I squirmed and kick. I had punched him in the face pretty hard and he was bleeding. "Little fucking bitch!" He yelled and slapped me across the face as I fell to the ground. I laid there somewhat limp from the pain that had been inflicted on my jaw. After a moment I felt my naked body get picked up, he lifted my arms and chained me to the ceiling again by my wrists, having me inches off the ground. "What do you think is proper punishment?" He asked going over to his 'toys'
"I think I'll use the wooden paddle..." He chuckled darkly and came back over to me as I whimpered. He then grabbed my face, squeezing my cheeks to make and o shape with my lips as I looked at him. "This one is going to hurt a lot more than the whip. Your whole ass will be bruised.." He laughed and let my head hang again as he let go of my face and went behind me. "You ready?" He asked chuckling. "Of course you are.." He said to himself and then whacked me with it, hearing the sharp sound of the clapping noise my skin and the wood made and I screamed. "Will you ever learn to be good?!" He asked still angry as he hit me even harder, chuckling to himself. "You're fucking sadistic..." I cried and screamed again as he hit me a third time. "I know.. Doesn't it arouse you?" He chuckled again and hit me again, this time hitting the backs of my thighs with it.

After what felt like hours he stopped and chuckled. "How do you feel my little princess?" He asked looking at me in the face again as he came around to look at me. I got up the courage and said. "I f-feel great." I smiled weakly and he looked at me with an odd expression. "Do I need to continue with the paddling?" He asked. "No, no, no... I feel terrible..." I said scared that he was going to keep hitting me and then he smiled. "Good girl..." He said standing on his tippy toes and undoing the chains and catching me like he had the night before. "Is your bum sore?" He asked and I nodded tiredly. "Daddy will fix it." He chuckled and walked over with me in his arms as I blushed. "Oh and yeah, by the way, you'll refer to me as sir, master or daddy from now on, if not I'll have to teach you another lesson." He said sitting down with me in his lap. "Stick your bum out for daddy." He said softly and I did as he said, blushing and hiding my face. Once I stuck out my ass, he started to rub it gently, soothing the throbbingly sore area. "What do you say?" He asked. "Th-thank you..." I said crying gently. "Thank you, who?" I then sobbed. "Th-thank you, master...." "Good girl..." He said kissing my shoulder. "Now if you behave we will go out and see the castle in a little while...." I said nothing as he continued to ramble on, thinking about one thing and one thing only. Dark.