Wilfords Castle Pt.2

After the endless crying that was slowly starting to fade from me, after what seemed like an hour he was still rubbing my sore ass gently caressing his fingers over it. Wilford seemed quite proud of himself for beating me like he had, yet remorseful as well. Every now and then I would hear him mumble something along the lines of; "Stupid..." Or "Idiot..". I was so confused by his words, especially from the resent violence that he had forced upon me.

Wilford then looked down at me. "I-I'm sorry, (Y/N)..." He said quietly as he rubbed my bum. "I know you don't believe me, but I am... I-I just get carried away sometimes... Especially when I want something I can't have." He whispered. "I want you... I want you to be my queen... I'll give you anything you desire. Money, jewelry, whatever you want. I'll make it yours.." He whispered again, now stroking my head gently. I looked away from him, still having watery eyes. He then grabbed my chin softly and made me look at him. "Will you be mine?" He asked lightly, staring at me with his chocolate brown eyes, little sprinkles of pink dusted them as he blinked at me. In that moment I felt something that I hadn't felt in a very long time. Complete and utter hatred. At first I gritted my teeth, thinking about how much I hated him then... I thought again. "Of course, Wilford... That's all I've ever wanted. Was to be yours. I was just scared to admit how attracted I was to you because Dark was the one who had me in his grasp... Not you..." I whispered in a sweet and loving tone and I saw his face completely light up. "You mean this?" He asked and I nodded. Wilford then pulled me up into his lap where I could sit up straight and kiss him. After a moment of his lips concurring my own I pulled away. "Can you feed me? I'm hungry." I said pouting. He just grinned and nodded, setting me down on the bed and getting up. "I'll be right back, kitten." He said before leaving the room and I nodded.

I immediately got up and ran to the door, shaking the handle roughly and trying to open it before Wilford got back. "Fuck!" I screamed when I couldn't open the door. I just sat back down and hid in the beds blankets. After about ten minutes, Wilford came back with a plate that had some kind of sandwich on it and a call glass of ice water. I pulled back the blanket and he smiled at me. "Hey, kitten..." Wilford whispered handing me my food. "Would you like to go for a walk around the castle with me?" He asked in the sweetest tone his lips have ever uttered. "I-I suppose..." I said quietly, still upset with myself for not getting out of the room. "Is something wrong?" He asked gently and put my hand on my thigh and I cringed but smiled. "Nothing is wrong..." I said starting to eat. "Good..." He chuckled. "So how do you feel about children?" He asked. I almost coughed on my sandwich. "I-I'm only 18... I shouldn't be feeling anything about them..." I said laughing. "Well as my wife, you will have my children at some point." The idea made my bones shiver. "I-I know..." I lied, knowing I would never. "Well, why don't we get you off of that birth control and we'll get working on that?" He smirked and I laughed nervously. "I-I would rather not..." When I said that he looked at me almost angrily. "You should be happy to have children with such a man as me..." He growled sternly. "I-I will be... But I'm too young yet.." I said looking down, knowing that he was going to hit me or something. "I suppose you are right..." He muttered and I was shocked... "Really?" I asked looking up. "Well yeah... It is kinda your choice... For now at least... Don't make me wait too long." He said sitting beside me. "I-I'll try my best not to..." I whispered and started to eat.

After I was finished eating, Wilford gave me clothes and he brushed my hair for me. He insisted on it. We were now walking around the castle, looking at the beautiful paintings and sculptures. "I-it's very beautiful in here, Wilford..." I uttered softly and he nodded. "I thought you would like it." His lips curled into a slight smile. "Y-yeah... I do.." I smiled as well. "Would you like to go outside?" He asked in that same sweet tone from before. "Yes that would be lovely..." I said as we headed to the stairs to go back down them. He held my hand in one of his and the other gently glided down the railing, he tapped his fingers softly on the wood when we got to the bottom of the stairs. He looked over at me and gave a simple yet vicious grin. Not even Dark had looked at me this evilly, as if he wanted to ravage me, it terrified me to the point of watery eyes. But then moments later his smile was warm and comforting again. "Are you ready to go out... if you'd like I could get Glitch to bring us a drink in a bit.." He said as we started to walk towards the large door that Dark and I had entered in days before. The thought and the fact that Mark was the reason I was here made me want to kill him, I trusted him... thoroughly. "Y-Yeah..." I stuttered as I came out of my deep thought. "Well, I don't think there's a lot of daylight left... hurry now." Wilford said lightly. I nodded and followed after him, walking outside and looking off in the distance to see the sun going down and on the other side of the sky, the moon rising in the sky, the peachy pink over head faded in to the blue darkness of the night. "Do you really love me (Y/N)?..." He asked touching my hand again, but I pulled it closer to me, away from his cold and clammy one. "I-I don't know, Wilford..." I stuttered out of slight fear. "I know you don't, (Y/N).. It's okay.." He said petting me gently. "You'll learn.." He purred at me and I chuckled and smiled nervously. "I-I'm sure..." I said stuttering again and letting him pet me, to make him happy. "Would you like some food when we go back in? A snack and a movie?" He asked quietly again and touched my cheek, it felt good to feel how soft he was and I nuzzled his hand. "Y-yes please..." I said smiling as I looked up at him. "Come on, my kitten.." He said scooping me up bridal style and carrying me inside in his arms and bring me into the kitchen. "You may not love me... But I love you..." He whispered and put me down on the counter and asked me what I wanted to eat....

A/N

I finally updated!!! Be so happy! Next chapter Dark and Mark are breaking out! So get ready for that! Alright. I love you guys. See you never chapter. 😘😘😘

Hey!!! I ducking