°Chapter 1°

-First chapter Pandas! Hope you like it!-

~999,982~

Jess' POV

"And.... Upload. Vuela!" I say to myself. I tended to talk to myself sometimes. I guess it's just something I have always done.

I look at the home page for my channel and see I was at 999,982 subscribers. Wow... "This channel has grown so much!?" I whispered.
I smirk to myself and shut down my laptop. I decided I would get a head start for tomorrow since I am gonna be uploading a few times tomorrow.
I then re-open my laptop and decided to get a new horror game I found the other day.
I did lots of horror games, minecraft, g-mod, etc.

The game was called, "Night Blight" or... Something like that.
I set it up on my desk and start recording.
"Hey guys! Panda Gamer Girl here and toda-- damnit Mic. !" I stop myself accidentally hitting the Mic. With my left hand.
I fix it and get back to the recording.
"Anywho....."

"Today I'm playing another horror game called Night Blight.
Now of you don't know What Night Blight is then let me Just explain that to you in a small summary." I say. I explain how the game works and get to it.
"Okay so... What is that sound?" I asked.
"No no no... Close! Ye-- NO! It's not clo- there we go! Dear heavens Jesus christ!" I say trying to shut on of the cabnets.
A little bit in the game and things got a little intense.

"Oh mai gawsh! No!!! Shhhhhnickerdoodles!" I say.
"I just got to go a-- Eep!" I jumped.
But I laughed it off.
"Why is a toddler doing this?! Why?!?!?! And WHERE ONEARTH ARE MY PARENTS?!"
I start yelling.
After the recording I did my outro and shut the computer down. I noticed the time (3:24 A.M.) and decided to go and pick up some food.
I pull on my signature black and purple striped hoodie and slip it on but leave the hood off.
I leave my apartment and unlock my car. I sit down and before I start driving get a call.
"Hellllllo?" I answer the phone.

"HEYY!" it was Sean. (A.K.A. Jack/Jacksepticeye) ichuckle slightly.
"Sup?" I say. "Well... Okay so I figured before I come up there to visit tomorrow we could record something!" he asks happily as always. Although he was loud, I was too. It's like... We speak eachothers language! I know weird comment.

"Uh... YEAH! Sure! But just wait up a sec. cause I am about to go pick something up from some... Food restraunt place area... Yea. But when I get back, which will only take like 10 15 minutes, TOTES!" I yell the last part. I was probably annoying my neighbor's but... Eh. He says Okay and we hang up. I get in the car completely and stop by Central park real quick and come back to my place.

I grab my things and go back inside to my warm home. It was like... The middle of December. And I was wearing some caprice and a t-shirt with winter boots and my coat.

I eat my bushes and fries and the wash my hands so I didn't get anything on my keyboard.
I come back and Skype Jack.
"She's FINALLY HERE!" he shouts. "IM FINALLY HERE!" I say back. He laughs and I start to hear other voices in the call.
"Okay so... Jess this is Mark... And wade I guess." he says. Mark laughs along with Jack. "HEY!" I yell to inteoduce myself. "Two things... One, you are.... Panda_GamerGurl?" Mark asks. "YEP!" I shout again. "That's so cool! I have heard about you from some different fans but I never actually saw any of your videos!"

"Yay! FANS!" I say and Jack was just laughing his ass off in the back round. "Two, I can see how your friends with Jack!" he says. I just giggle my dorky laugh.
We decided to play some Garrys mod after all the talk.

"Hey guys welcome back to another g-mod I'm not going to explain anything because we ARe PROTESTING AGAINST ALL PENIS SHAPED FOODS!" marksays refrencing from goat simulator. I laugh.
Jack and Wade start chanting that. I just rolled my eyes playfully. "These are the decisions I've made... These are the people I record with..." I say. Everyone starts laughing. "No but in all seriousness today we are playing g-mod and I'm here with
Jack, wade, and someone different! It's a friend of jacks a--"

"Okay wait... Sorry to interior but...
I am not "it!" I am "her" or "she"!" I say.
Wade just chuckled in the bacround. "Okay FINE! She is probably an awesome person I will be putting a link in the description below." he said. "AWWW! Thx." I say.
We were doing hide 'n' seek.
Or prop hunt. Whichever.

The first round started. I was hiding. Along with Jack. I was small coffee mug hiding under the bed in the corner. I put out a few decoys as the guys talked.
Then the seekers were released.
"Okay Now who is this?!" Wade asks. Decoy #1- Melon in the middle of the hallway.
"YOU HAVE DISCOVERED ME!" I yelled acting to be the water melon. He shoots it and the others laugh. "That wasn't you was it..."

"Nope!" I answer.
Decoy#2- Tabels everywhere.
Decoy#3- Stove in front of fireplace.

I laughed as they couldn't find either of us. "I LOVE BALLS!" Jack yelled running through the set as there was only 3 seconds left.

After the recording I said bye to all three guys and looked at my clock. (8:38)
I was so worn out from recording but I needed to start editing.
I say down editing the vids for at least 4 hours. Not counting jacks video. By the time I went back to look at the clock it was almost midnight.
I yawned and got ready and went to bed.

XOXO~
Panda_GamerGurl ❤