°Chapter 4°

~So you guys wanna.. Build a snowman or something like that?~

~Open arms tonight~

Jess' POV

We exited my room and I noticed that he took off his glasses.
He was actually... Kinda... Cute?
No... You promised no more... Never EVER again!

I smiled at the no glasses.
"What? Is there something on my face? Did I forget to woke off the mayo from lunch?" he asks. And I burst out laughing.

"I had a Turkey sandwich WHAT?!" he says.
I stop my laughter and shove his shoulder playfully.
"You are THE dork of all dorks." I say.
He blushes...
I am not falling for this guy...
He smiles which made me smile.
"So uh... What was on my face?" he asks. "Well... Not your glasses that's for sure..." I say.

"Ohhhh! Do I look different? Should I put them back on?" he asks.
I shook my head. "Honestly... Your kinda... U-uhh.... You look... Cute... I guess..." I say blushing and staring at the ground nervously.

We walked out the building door and we were met by his car parked right in front.

"R-really?" he asked.
I nodded weakly smiling at myself.
"You okay??" he asks next.
I looked up and smiled a goofy grin.
"Yeh. I'm fine." I say. "Its just..."
"Is cute the wrong wrong word to use?" I mumbled. I know he heard though.
"Like..." I start.

"I just don't want things to get... Too akward is all." I say.
He smirks. "It's fine Jess." he says.
"O-okay..." I say.

He opens the door and, of course, he says, "Ma'lady!"
Although everytime I half to chuckle.
"Why thank you kind gentlemen... Sir." I say. He laughs.

I get in and he drives us to Olive Garden. "Oooo! I love their breadsticks..." I think aloud.
"YES! I BUMPED INTO THE RIGHT GIRL!" he says.
"That sounded sorta creepy... Didn't it." he adds.
"In a way. Yes. Yes it did." I reply. He shrugs and we go inside. We were seated about 5 minutes later with breadsticks which were eaten in about another 5 to 10 minutes.

"Okay so... I guess we came here to bond... Lets start with something.... Small?" He asked.

"I like train's..." I say. He starts laughing, almost falling out of his chair.
Then he gives me a thumbs up.
"Color?" he suggests.

"Purple AND blue." I say.

"Blue! By the way... LOVE the dress." he adds. Since the dress was navy blue.

"Thanks!" I giggle.

We got to know Each other a bit more and we are all our good too.
After dinner, he said maybe we could catch up a bit more while we were out.

I said sure because at the time I had nothing else to do so... Perfect!

We decided to walk around but...
I forgot to grab my jacket from my place.
But I really wanted to talk to Ross. So I stuck through it.

"Okay... You are driving me absolutely insane." Ross says randomly. I raise an eyebrow as he takes off his jacket.
He starts to put it around me.
"You look like your about to freeze into an ice cube." he adds.
"Ross there's no need." I say.

But he ignores and still wraps it around me.
It was so warm and fuzzy inside.
"Better?" he asks. I smirked and nodded.

We continued walking.
At some point we ran out of stuff to talk about so... We just started asking weird questions.

"Okay so..." I start.
( Refrence to story mode! )
"Which would you rather fight? A bunch of zombie sized chickens? Or a bunch of chicken sized zombies?" I asked.

He thought for a moment.

"Zombie sized chickens." he responded.
"Okay... Now why?" I asked.
"Because if you suceed at killing them that's free food!" he says. I shrug and chuckle.
"Good point I guess."
I add.
"So... How about... Would you rather have only a couple people you care about and only see them on the weekend. Or. Have tons of people you see all week, but You don't have or grow any kind of relationship or bond with them." he asks.

This was... A tricky one...
In a way... I had monaphobia.
Sometimes I would have a panic attack of I were alone for too long. But that would only happen at the most stressful times.

"I don't know... I guess... I guess it depends on the situation." I say.
"I guess that's true."
He responds.
"But if I had to say one. I would say be around people.
Because I am gonna need... Someone. Eventually." I say.
He nods.

We asked a few more questions until I saw Ross get goosbumps from the cool air.

"We should probably get back." I say. He frowns. "Why?" he asks. "Because I really don't want to have you become an ice cube. That probably wouldn't go well."

He shrugs. "I'm fine Jess. It's okay..." he says. "your goosebumps say differently." I say. He sighs.
"Well then... If you give me back my jacket because your so worried for me then... You half to hang out with me at my place tomorrow." he says.
I'm not going to give it back... No no no no no!
I slip it off and hand it to him feeling the cold wind hit my skin.
He grabs it and wraps it back around me.
What?

"Ross i--"
"I took it didn't I?" he says.
I rolled my eyes. "I've been bamboozled!" I say. He laughs and so do I.

XXX's POV

I watched how the boy and the girl talked and how they kept messing with the coat. I may be six but... I knew they liked Each other.
They were So... Cute together!
I hope I can find someone like that in the future...
Hope is all I have though.

Jess' POV

When we got to his car he drive me home and at the end I handed him back the jacket. "either way you would have been going to hang out tomorrow you know." he says. "i realize that NOW!" i say and he chuckles.

"you know ross.. i had a great time." i say. "Thank you." i say. he smiles like a goof. "Your welcome. im glad you had fun." he says as he walks me up to my room. "Otherwise that would have been akward." he adds. i nod.

i unlock the door and before i could open it he did.

"Ma'lady..." he says sort of silent. i blush. i turn toward him and smirk.

"And about what i said before...." i start. I peck his lips. "You really do look cute." i end my sentence. his face looked like the inside of a volcano. Burning red and hot. But mine probably was too.

i smiled and waved bye shutting the door. "Oh. My. Gosh..." i said speechless to what i just did. I sat down on my couch and smiled to myself. "SOOOO! i want te hear ALLL the juicy details!" Sean squeals. I look over surprised to see him.

"What are you doing here? i thought you went to Marks tonight?!" i asked. "You thought you could get rid me but.. I KNOW YOUR TRICKS LASSY!" he yells. i chuckled slightly. "SO... WHAT HAPPENED? Did you guys kiss and shit?!" he asked.

"It was a small peck... thats all." i said. He starts... fan.. boying? does that make sense? whatever.....

"A PECK?! THATS ALL?! YE GUYS ARENT CHICKENS?!" he yells. then he backs up slightly. "Are ye?" he asks. i laughed. "NO you weirdo goofball!" i say and make him chuckle.

"I'm just happy for ye. thats all." he says normally for once. "I know... but he is probably gonna hate me tomorrow..." i said. he widens his eyes. "What did you do that he might hate you?" he asked sitting down next to me. "I'm the one that kissed him." i reply. he raised his eye brow.

"And he would hate you for... kissing him?" he asked. "I know it sounds ridiculous.... i just have this feeling that its gonna be SUPER awkward tomorrow." i say.

"Your going on ANOTHER DATE TOMORROW?!" he says surprised. "Not exactly... he asked if he wanted to hang out at his place tomorrow. but that was before i did that." i explain. he shakes his head.

"He isnt going to hate you Jesse. trust me. If he is this.. kind guy you describe him as then he would never hate you for something stupid like that!" he explains. i smile. "Well then i hope your right... or else tomorrow is gonna be one shitty day...."

i say.