°Chapter 5°

~I hate head aches~

~Something?~

Jess' POV

The next day came and I was up until around 4 this morning so before Sean decided to get up I decided to edit my cover video from yesterday.

It got uploaded around 5:45 to 6:00.
I then went back to looking at the list.
Some of the new ones were suggestions from comments from the vlog.

"How about... Nah... Uh...."
I thought aloud but whispered.

I had no idea. Maybe Sean or Ross or even Adam would have an idea.

Then as I scanned the list I saw an opening mail vid.
Sounds... Simple. But I usually haven't really gotten to any of the mail videos to do.

"Why not?" I say to myself.

I Mark off song cover and then mail opening video.
I put the pad aside and I figured I wouldn't stay at ross' long. Probably leave around the afternoon. Giving me enough time to see him for some time AND make the video plus to edit some of it.

Probably not much though.
I had at least over 100 different letters and 12 different packages.

Oh dear Lord...

I sighed and set the note pad aside. I hear my phone go off.

Ross

What time you plan on coming over?

Jess

I don't know... What time is good for you?

Ross

Anytime after 6 because of work.

I have an amazing idea... Sort of... Hopefully.

Jess

Hey I have a question

Ross

Yes?

Jess

Can I do one of my videos over at the office or your place.

I could do the mail one here and the other over there... I just need to find out what it is...

Ross

Yeah were all okay with that. If you half to you can use the extra office room.

Jess

Thank you SO much!

I ended it with that. I guess I better start the video now...
But I don't wanna wake up--
"How long have ye been up?!" a sleepy Sean walks in.

Nevermind. Lets do this.
"Since 4." I say. He stares at me wide eyed. "HOW?!" he asks.
I shrug.

I set up the camera in my room and grabbed around 20 different letters since I couldn't do ALL of them at once.

I grabbed all the packages and put them on my bed.

I started the recording and say on my bed.

"Hey guys! Its me! You should know who I am at this point because it says at the bottom of the video link AND on my channel." I say.

"So for the second day I will be uoading two videos. This is an opening my fan mail. Now this was suggested by quite a few people so I decided that I would pick out a few letters and open the packages."

I explain.
"So lets see... Lets go ahead and read the letters." I say.

The first one;

"Dear Panda_GamerGurl,

If you are reading this on a video By any chance then I just want to say... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING! You have helped me through rough spots in my life time and that's more than I had ever wanted from someone I don't personally know that well.

I was so excited when you started recording with Sean. Aka: Jacksepticeye. You are some of my most favourite YOUTUBERS and I hope it stays that way! Please don't ever change into something your not.

From Lizzie~ "

I smirked. "First of all... I should really be thanking you. Because in all honesty. This... Community has helped and supported me so much that after a while I got back into my groove and. You are the main reason that... I am probably still here today." I say.
"On the second note... It is true that sometimes things and people change but I would never do it to become someone completely different.
I don't care if people arent comfortable with the way I do things." I say.
"Take my cursing for example."
"I curse on camera because it is who I am and what I do. I am not going to change that because someone's not comfortable with the way I take things or if their simply not allowed to watch people whom curse. If your not allowed to watch then... Don't watch is all I can say!" I explained.

I moved on to all the other letters and finally got to the packages.

"Okay... First package." I say. I open it and find a pillow with the picture of the Panda emoji. I giggle.
"This... Is what it means to be a Panda cub." I say showing the camera the pillow. It was a body pillow too. The emoji was at the top.

I go through each one getting;

1-the pillow
2-a t-shirt that says, "Amaze-balls"
3-A coke bottle with my name on it.
4-A blanket that has me with my panda wars and laws and Markiplier with his mustache and Sean with the septic eye.
( my personal favourite )
5-A Really dark blue marshmallow shooter. O.O
6-A Cartoon looking plushy of me with my signature jacket, paws, and ears.
7-A playstore and iTunes card of 50 dollars
8-A journal titled song book
9-A t-shirt that made it "look like" I was wearing my purple striped signature jacket.
10-A panda plushy
11-A poke'mon pikachu, turtwig, and Charazard pillow/plushy
12-and a charm bracelet that comes with 12 charms.
( Will be listed later )

"Wow guys. all this stuff... Just for this one little person? It's so... Weird how... Listen okay...
This is something that I take very seriously."

"I love every single one of you Pandas. All these gifts are just so... Amazing. It blows my mind how far this community has gotten.
I mean... Look at me.
I used to be that girl who worked at two different coffee shops and did youtube for fun on my time off with only like... 300 something subscribers.
Now here I am around 4 or 5 years later with over 1 million.
It's incredible. I love you guys so much." I say.

"Again... Thank you guys so much for all the cool stuff. I will treasure it as long as I live. That's all for this video. I will be uploading again tomorrow so... Yeah! Keep suggesting what I should do! I love to hear what you guys half to say and what you think I should do for more videos. Love you guys... BYE~!" I sang and Sean walked in right then and turned off the camera.

"What cool stuff did ye get?" he asked right away.
I showed him all kinds of stuff and he was impressed with the blanket too.
I wrap it around my shoulders and clean everything up.
Putting plushys and pillows on my bed and shirts and such in my closet.
I three away the empty envelopes and put the letters in a file with the others. I like to keep the letters I get...

I checked the time. (8:03)
I Edited and uploaded and by the end of all that it changed. (9:58)
I smiled at the thought of all the cool gifts and letters I got.

~ here's the charms;

1. Panda
2. Septic eye
3. Pink mustache
4. Gold ingot
5. Purple Dinosaur
6. Narwhal
7. The Gold letter Z
8. white crown
9. Kawaii cat~Muffin
10. Aphmau's hat
11. Pug face
12. Black big glasses

1. Panda_GamerGurl
2. Jacksepticeye
3. Markiplier
4. SkydoesMinecraft
5. Thatguybarney
6. House_Owner
7. Mithzan
8. Littleshortsgs
9. Jinbop
10. Aphmau
11. Pewdipie
12. Munching brotato

Thanks for reading!~