°Chapter 3°

-I am sooooooo bored...-

~1 million everywhere~

Jess' POV

The next day I decided to make a special video for the one million Mark. I just... Didn't know What?
I sighed. "HAAAPPY WHEEEEELLS!!" I could hear Jack recording in the other room.
I tried thinking of what to do after uploading the v-log I made earlier.

What about a complitation?
Or maybe... Livestream??
No... I want to do something big!
Um... How about....

I clicked upload and edited the minecraft vid.

.... Ooooh! What about a cover medley! They always like it when I do that! Hm...
I know... This is gonna be epic...

After editing on the video I uploaded it too and then get ready for a v-log.
I hit record. "Hey Pandas! I just wanted to make this v-log for a few announcements." I start off.

"So starting today I am doing What I would like to call,
1 million week."
I smile. "Now before I go toooo deep into that, this was all inspired by you guys. Thank you SO SO SO SOOOO MUCH! For 1 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS?!" i say ecstatic.

"I never thought I would make it this far but thanks to you guys... I did! Now! Before I get all sappy, Let me explain how 1 million week is gonna work. Basically I will be uploading at least two or three times a day. Each video I upload will be something... Big! Exciting! And every one will be different!"

"For every video that hits 50,000 likes, Then I will start giving out 6 different kinds of my channel merchendise! Such as t-shirts, plushys action figures... Etc!"

I say. "All you half to do to be one of the first ones to get a prize is message me on Twitter or Facebook... Or even youtube...
#1millionweek! Goodluck all my Pandas! And may the odds be ever in your favor!" I say. I stop the recording and start editing right away. Finishing about an hour later and uploading it.

I will be recording one of tomorrow's vids tonight. Then I will edit and upload tomorrow.
Along with record one more video tomorrow.

"#1MILLIONWEEEEEEK!" Jack screamed throughout the building. I laughed knowing my neighbor's were probably annoyed out of their minds.

I check the time real quick. (1:47)
I sighed. I was kinda hungry.
"Hey SEAAAAAN!?" I yell.
"OH BALLSACK WHAT?!" I laughed almost falling on the ground.
"DO YOU WANT FOOD?!?!?!" I asked.
He walks in my room and rubs his belly. "You are such a... Weirdo..." I say. He shrugs and we get ready to leave. But while I waited out in the cold in the car, Sean was taking his sweet ass time inside.
Whilst I waited, I wrote down some stuff I could do for videos this week.

"READY!" I heard him chirp. I set down the note pad and he got in on the opposite side.
He picks up the note pad after I started the car.

"Are these yer ideas for the week? They sound fun!" he says.
I nod and smirk. "Yep. Now..."
I was about to ask where to go but I got a text.

"Hold up." I say checking it.

Ross

You still coming tonight?

Jess

Yep!

Ross

Kool! So... Adam wanted to know if you wanted to go for lunch. I won't l there but he was asking you using me. :)

I smirked. Dorks.

Jess

Sounds awesome! Tell him I will be there. Where exactly is... There?