Chapter 6 - Her Majesty

<Ringo POV>

I hold Angie as if it would be my last time. "Are ye hurt?" I ask. I look at her.

"No." Her eyes betray her. "Yer lyin' Angie." I say. "Let's go home, we'll get yer boo boo's all fixed up." I smile.

I pick her up and we walk home. "Ringo, do ye think the fans will like me?" She asks. "What a stupid question, they'll love ye!" I say.

<Angie POV>

We walk into the house. "Oh my god! Annie!" George squeals. John and Paul rush over. "Ringo, ye can set me down now." I say. "Are ye sure?" He says. "Yes." He sets me down and I internally scream.

"We were so worried, love." Paul said. I limped over and hugged him. "Yer fans are-" "maniacs." John cut me off. We all laughed. "Clever, Johnny boy." I say. John winks. "Holy shit!" George yells.

"What?!" I ask. He points at my leg.

On my leg was a HUGE bruise. "Oh I get it now." I say. "Paul, call the doctor." Ringo instructs him. "We'll take ye to yer room. Eppy had someone to work on it for ye." George said.

I smile broadly. Ringo picks me up and I snuggle into his chest. George opens the door to my room. "Wow." I say.

The room was purple and the bed was huge. The walls had different decorations on it.

"I LOVE IT!!!" I scream. I kiss Ringo on the cheek. "Don't we get a kiss too?" John sheepishly asks. "Of course!"

"Set me down Ringo, please?" I ask. He smiles and sets me down. I limp to my bed. It has a light purple- lavender duvet and its as soft as heaven.

"Brian ha the best taste!" I say. "Yeah no kiddin'." John chuckles. Paul ducks his head into the doorway.

"The doctor'a here." I frown a bit, wanting to stay and take in every inch of my OWN room. "Ok." I get up. "No, he's comin' up here princess." Paul said.

"Oh ok." I plop back onto my bed. The doctor comes in. "Hello Angie, I'm Dr. Marvel." "Hi." I sheepishly wave.

He checks out my leg and Ringo uncomfortably shifts his weight.

"Ok, yer leg is sprained. I need to wrap it with gauze and I'll be on me way." The doctor said rather, happily. The doctor leaves the room to grab the gauze and Ringo opens his mouth.

"There's somethin' that isn't right 'bout that doctor. I don't like the sod." He says. John nods his head. "He's a weird lad."

I shake my head. "I dunno." I shrug. George is lightly snoring on my bed. "I don't think he's that bad, he was the only one that was available." Paul said.

Dr. Marvel came in with some gauze. He wrapped my leg up and put some ice on it. "Thank ye Dr.Marvel." Ringo hesitantly said. Dr. Marvel turned his head and his blue eyes twinkled. Something inside of me went off because I knew this man seemed all too familiar.

"My pleasure, I hope ye feel better, Angie." He says. John raises his eyebrows. "Lemme show ye out, sir." John said.

"He seemed- rash towards Angie." Paul said disgustedly. "He looked way too familiar. There's somethin' 'bout those eyes."