Chapter 26 - A Day In The Life

<Angie POV>

Paul ushered me to his and John's room with my Beatle gear.

"Ok, what Beatle hair do ya like best?" Paul asked placing me in a chair in front of the mirror.

"I like Daddy's." I say.

"I was lookin' forward for ya to say mine but I can work with that!"

"I was just askin' anyways too."

Paul brushed out my naturally curly hair out of its usual place in a pony tail and started separating strands of hair.

His quick hand movements resulted in a beautiful loose French/fishtail braid.

"I looks beautiful Da." I say feeling it.

"Ok I'll step outside and wait for ya with the lads." Paul kissed my cheek and closed the door behind him.

I picked up my 'Beatle Suit' and slipped it on. The pants were fitted, and the blazer was modified for me. I put on their signature heeled boots and the black head band.

I looked in the mirror and gazed at my reflection. On my other side of the reflection my past self replaced me.

"Ye have changed." The past reflection me said.

"No I haven't."

"Look at ye, ye can get anythin' by the snap if yer little fingers while I watch me childhood waste away as no one comes in and magically adopts me."

"Listen- uh Angelina. I'm more than happy to give up everythin' to be with them. They're me dads. They're all I have in this world."

The past reflection me scoffs.

"Ha! Spoiled little brat." With that she vanished.

Did that actually happen to me? Oh my god...

"Are ya ok in there Annie?" Paul asked from the other side of the door.

I opened it and the boys all stood there.

"Welcome to the band Princess!" John said.

We all started to laugh.

"Ye are now the fifth Beatle!" George howled.

I crossed my arms, and blushed in embarrassment.

"Ha ha yeah."

"Ok let's shove off." Ringo patted my hair.

"Dad! Da just fixed it!" I squeal, smiling.

"That sounded a lot queerer that it should." Paul said.

"Oh wait! Our guitars!" George held my hand and we dashed into his room an I grabbed my acoustic and George grabbed his Gretsch.

He accidentally dropped it and made a really cool sound.

"Oh shit- JOHN!!!!" George yelled.

They all ran in here with worried looks.

"What's the matter George?" John asked.

"Listen to this." George played the mysterious chord again, and John smiled.

"That's the openin' to the new song! Oh wait 'til Brian gets a load of this!" Ringo said.

"We just need to add it to the song we have, A Hard Day's Night!" John exclaimed.

"What can I say, genius!" I said.

"This is why she's my favorite Beatle!" George picked me up and twirled me around.

I giggled.

"Come 'Ed lads. Brian's waitin' for us at the studio." Ringo said holding his drumsticks.

We all race down the stairs and the screams of the fans outside got louder.

"Dammit! They found us!" John said.

"Yesterday they didn't even know that we were here though...." I said.

"Yeah- Angie and I saw no fans when we came back from the lake." George chimed in.

"Someone ratted out on us!" Paul cried.

"Dawson, do ye know when the fans came?" I asked.

Dawson was looking at the floor.

"Uh I dunno." He mumbled.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah." Dawson looked at me.

He lead them here.