to my readers 💗

THIS STORYLINE/plot was my original idea back in May of 2013, it was one of my original stories that I had written when I was 13, and I have seen my story be recreated/plagiarized several times and I will not tolerate it any longer.

It is my storyline (orphan adopted by the Beatles/murderous mother). Although it is a storyline/plot used in several thousand of fan fictions but I am positive that I was the first to have used it for a Beatles fanfic.

I appreciate and do find it endearing that my readers like to recreate my stories and perhaps take inspiration from them, I do not appreciate however, when they copy the exact same storyline, plot, and main climaxes of my work.

I admit this book is one of my more primitive works, it still does not give you the right to plagiarize and/or copy my story.

All seriousness aside, thank you all for the continued support and for reading my newer works! I truly do find you all so wonderful and fantastic for sticking by me for seven? years now!

I just would like to add (edit in august of 2020) that this pic is VERY VERY primitive, and I mean, very underdeveloped, grammatically incorrect, and poorly written as I had barely turned 13 and had never really written stories before ever. I have learned and grown and developed my craft and I still love Ain't She Sweet for being a place of growth and an inspiration for furthering my writing!

Thank you so much for your love and attention to my stories. This is where I first learned how to craft my writing and devote myself to something that I have loved for so long.

💗💗💗

Much love,

xxx