Chapter 10 - Hold Me Tight

<John POV>

"Ok Angie and I were runnin' home and I stopped to catch me breath and I saw a car comin' so I ran and got 'er outta the way." I explain. Ringo's face flashes anger, but relief. He's really starting to fit the 'father' description.

<Ringo POV>

I glare at John but he shrugs. She was there at the wrong time. "It's ok now,love." I say. She looks up at me. "When are we leavin' for yer guys' tour?" She asks.

"Tomorrow, princess." George answers. Her eyes light up. "Get a movie goin' and get the candy! I've gotta start packin' soon!" She jumps up and runs up the stairs.

I grin. "Ye need to get rid of Mo. We all hate 'er. Reason with Brian." Paul says. "Ugh I know. But the contract ends in two weeks." I say.  I hear some smashing. The boys and I look at each other.

We all dash up the stairs  to see what caused the noise.

<Angie POV>

I had the strangest feeling that someone was watching me. "Where are ye goin' Angelina?" A sinister voice asks. I stumble into my lamp causing it to fall and break. "Who are ye?" I demand looking at the masked man. The pericing blue eyes give him away.

Before I had time to scream the boys barged into the room. "GET OUT!" Ringo bellows. George had a knife. The man jumped out of my window. We stood there, motionless. I started to cry. Ringo comes to me. "This is too much." Paul has his head in his hands.

John kneels next to me. "Everythin'll be alright." He whispers. He kisses my cheek. "Ang, we can delay the tour if ye want." George said. I sniffled and wiped my tears away.

"No. I want ye guys to go on tour!" I exclaim. "Please, Please?" They all smile. "Group Hug!" Ringo says. They all squish me. "Mmmmph! Mmmm!" I say. "What?" Paul asks. "I - can't- breathe!" I gasp. "Oh." Ringo chuckles.

"Put on Ed Sully!" I cheer. "Oh we went on his show once!" John exclaimed. "Oh I know!!! Ye guys were amazin'! I couldn't stop screamin'!!!" I smile. The turn the Telly  on to Ed Sullivan and the re- run of their performance was on.

"Oh yeah I'll tell ya somethin' I think you'll understand

And I tell you somethin'

I wanna hold yer hand."

I grab the boys hands and start to dance.