Chapter 4

A/N: I HAVE TO REWRITE SO MANY DESCRIPTIONS OF CHRIS IN THIS STORY AND A BUNCH OF OTHERS BECAUSE HE CUT HIS FUCKING HAIR OFF AGAIN.

The next morning.

Chris walks downstairs to find Naomi pouring herself a cup of coffee.

"Hey."

Naomi looks over to Chris, "Hey."

Naomi walks to the fridge and opens it, grabbing the creamer.

"I ran out and got us creamer after work." Naomi says.

"Awesome."

Naomi shuts the fridge, "Are you mad at me?"

Chris grabs himself a mug, "No. Why would I be mad?"

"Chris."

"Okay, maybe I was a little upset, but now I'm just confused. I mean, why would you feel the need to lie to me about your job?" Chris asks, taking the creamer from Naomi.

"It wasn't technically a lie. I do bartend sometimes."

Chris pours his coffee and raises an eyebrow.

"Okay. I was...I don't know; embarrassed, I guess. I was afraid of how you'd react."

"Why? I don't stripper-shame. If anything, I think strippers are a beautiful people."

Naomi laughs, "Chris, be serious."

"Look, honey, there was no need to keep this from me. I don't care if you're a stripper! I do, however, really wish I would have known you were a stripper prior to last night so that that whole fiasco wouldn't have happened."

Naomi hisses, "Yeah, sorry. That must have been so awkward for you. I mean, I bet seeing me nearly naked was the last thing you wanted to see."

Chris blinks, "Do you think I'm gay or something?"

"What?"

"Nothing."

"So, are we good?"

"Yeah, we're good." Chris says, stirring his coffee, "So, tell me. What all exactly does your job...entail?"

"Chris!"

"Oh, come on! I wanna know." Chris says before sipping his coffee, "Mmm. You got good creamer."

"I know."

"Come on, tell me what you have to do."

Naomi huffs, "Fine." She groans, "Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, I bartend 'til eight and dance the rest of the night. Thursdays, I just bartend. Fridays, I just dance. And once in a while, I do things...outside of the club."

"What do you mean?"

"Like...bachelor parties and birthdays and stuff..."

Chris quirks an eyebrow, "Really." He states.

Naomi playfully shoves him, "Stop!"

Chris laughs, "You get bragging points for living with a musician, so I should get bragging points for living with a stripper!"

"Um, I believe I called them brownie points."

"They're the same thing."

"No they're not."

"What's the difference?"

"Brownies. Duh." Naomi says, "Ooh! We still have brownie mix! Remind me later and I'll make those."

"God, you're gonna make me fat."

"You live on a coffee and chicken wing diet and haven't gotten fat yet, so I think you'll be fine."