Chapter 16 (Explicit Content)

Chris wakes up alone. He blinks a couple of times, then looks at the digital clock next to the bed on the nightstand. It's about one o'clock in the afternoon. Chris finds his boxers, puts them on and walks downstairs. He smells coffee and smiles.

Chris walks into the kitchen to find Naomi with a coffee mug.

"Hey, you." She says, setting the mug down.

Chris smiles, "Hey." He says before quickly kissing her, "Mmm, you taste like coffee...I can't believe I finally get to kiss you." Chris says before kissing her a couple more times.

They come apart and Chris takes both of Naomi's hands before quickly kissing her forehead.

"You're not wearing the ring." Chris states.

"Well, Chris, we aren't married anymore. I mean, we weren't really married to begin with, but...you know what I mean." Naomi says, "Look...I love you and I love that ring. Who knows? Maybe, in time, I'll end up wearing it again for the right reason someday...but not today. We're only just getting together for real and...I just want to be with you a while, you know?"

Chris smiles, "Yeah, I know." He says before quickly kissing her again, "So...we're together now?"

"I'd like to think so." Naomi says, "It's gonna be a bit complicated at first since we still have to explain some things to friends and family and, God, your fans."

"We'll worry about that later, babe. It'll be okay." Chris says, "However, since you and I are finally together and these past few months have been absolute Hell...let me take you out on a real date. You deserve that."

Naomi smiles, "You're too sweet." She says before kissing him again.

Chris happily kisses her back, unable to believe he finally got to. It was amazing. The kiss slowly intensifies as Chris glides his tongue across her lips. Naomi allows him entrance as she moves herself closer to him. Chris lifts Naomi off of her feet and carries her over to the kitchen table before sitting her on it.

Naomi breaks the kiss. She looks down at the table she's sitting on, then back up at Chris with a raised eyebrow.

"Really." Naomi states, "I like your style, Cerulli."

"It's no elevator, but we'll get there eventually." Chris says before kissing her again. Naomi wraps her arms around Chris' neck and wraps her legs around his torso. They took their time to taste each other and to let their hands roam each other's bodies.

Chris then leans down and pushes Naomi down onto the table. His hands work off her shirt - she was only wearing one of Chris' shirts and a pair of panties - and he throws it to the floor. The cold surface of the table on Naomi's bare back gives her chills.

One of Chris' hands slowly makes its way up Naomi's stomach to her breasts. He flicks one of her nipples and toys at her mounds, already making her moan. That hand then slowly makes its way up and around Naomi's neck. He didn't grip her enough to hurt her, but just enough to turn her on more than she already was.

Naomi still had her legs wrapped around Chris. She uses her heels to tug down Chris' boxers just enough to reveal his member. Naomi reaches down and starts stroking Chris, causing him to moan. Chris inhales sharply and throws his head back, in complete paradise. He puts a hand on her stomach and slowly slides it down to the band of her panties. He reaches under it and lets his fingers explore her folds. Naomi bites her lip and continues to stroke Chris as he puts two fingers inside of her, moving them in just the right way to make her squirm.

"Hanngghh...Ohh, Chris..." Naomi moans.

"You like that, baby?" Chris whispers, huskily.

Naomi nods, rapidly. She moans again as Chris swirls his thumb around her clit.