The meeting of the butler

♥Sebastian's POV♥

Ciel called me once again from my duties, most likely requesting tea or asking how I let the three servants break something valuable. With a sigh I set down the dish I was washing, drying my hands and traveling up the stairs. He sat in his study, stacking a deck of cards on his desk. Once I walked in he looked up at me, stacking the final two cards on the top of the stack and leaning back in his chair. "Sebastian," he said, "I do believe we are lacking in the department of sensible workers. Please, do find another. And please, do make sure they were born with at the least two brain cells." I bow and then stand, "Yes, my lord. I will set out at once." Leaving I pull on my traveling coat, stepping out into the brisk Autumn air. Continuing down the streets I look around, hearing a commotion come from an alleyway. Turning my head slightly I notice a girl, (h/l), (h/c) hair swaying in the wind as she ducked past the punches and swings of a group of males. They were obviously older and had the advantage of muscles and a healthy appearance. The girl on the other hand appeared as if she hadn't eaten in weeks, her face smudged with dirt. This, however, didn't draw my attention. It was the fact that she looked small enough to snap a bone with anything more forceful than a gentle push, and yet she was dodging hits and dealing her own as if she were stronger than the three men combined. Her (e/c) eyes were narrowed, slight slits that complemented the amused smirk she was wearing. The smile vanquished as one of the men grabbed her arm, jerking it behind her back with a sickening snap and pinning it there. She let out a sharp cry of pain, a delicate and suffering sound that could have broken any mortal man's heart. I, on the other hand, could only intervene. She seemed as if she had smarts, and could obviously kick an ass or two of her own. I ran up, very quietly sneaking up behind the two and grabbing one by the neck, closing my fingers around the pressure point so he fell unconscious. The last two were slightly more complex, they were only slightly aware of their friend but not so much that they knew I was there. Slamming one's face against the brick wall I jumped to the other, tackling him and lodging a butter knife deep into his throat. I looked back to the girl who was staring at me, tears running down her face as she clutched her arm. I looked back at her, (e/c) eyes watching me as if she didn't know whether to deem me a monster or a savior. I realised at that moment that they were indeed quite lovely, and the pained tears running from them didn't dull the thankful shine they held.