My name is 'Trancy', not 'Trashy'

Ciel's POV

Waking in the morning, I was blinded immediately by the rising sun, my only saving grace a silhouette of Sebastian. I sat up and yawned, stretching my arms above my head, and threw my legs over the side of the bed. He began to unbutton my shirt, and I looked down at him, brows furrowing, "Sebastian, what is planned for today?" He looked at me, speaking in that even, emotionless tone he'd come to greet me with, "Today can be spent leisurely until our guest arrives." I hardly had an idea what he meant, and so he elaborated, "Earl Trancy." 

With a sigh, I nodded slowly, looking down as he slid shoes onto my feet, allowing me to sip my tea as he stood, looking at me, "Have the servants prepare lunch for when he arrives." He offered a bow and left, taking the tea with him. Sighing, I stood, gazing out the window as that girl and Finny picked flowers for the dining table. I took a deep breath, looking down at my hands. 

In a tone hardly even I knew, or could really hear, I heard from my lips, "She hates me.... She genuinely hates me...." Leaning my head against the frame of the window, I swallowed a lump in my throat, pulling my ring from my finger and studying it, glancing up in time to see her facing the window, (h/c) hair swept slightly by the breeze, dress swirling at her knees. I stepped back as she quickly turned her back, sweeping the curtains closed and hurrying from the room with heavy footsteps.

I was greeted in the parlor by a blonde blur of purple and green, who immediately bolted into a standing position, throwing out an arm, "Earl Phantomhive!"

Without much expression, I nodded, "Trancy."

Alois offered one of his smiles, "I saw you hired a new maid." I paused, looking at him.

"Of course I did. The other three needed help while Sebastian attended to other errands." Nodding slowly, I could feel Sebastian's gaze burning into the side of my head, but I offered a gentle smile, "Shall we sit down to lunch?" 

Upon sitting down, Sebastian began to prepare tea, (y/n) appearing with plates, silently setting them in front of me and the blonde Earl. Trancy looked enthralled, crystal blue eyes focused on her. Clearing my throat, I snapped his attention back, his butler looking down at him through framed glasses. Alois blinked, "What is her name?"

Staring at him for a long time, I finally answered with, "It's unimportant," as I elevated the cup to my lips, relishing the look of disappointment on his face.