All is not right with earl

★Ciel's POV★

'How DARE he?' Was all I could think. Why would he shove her? So delicate, fragile.... what am I saying? She deserved what she got, she must have done something reprimendable.... There was tea all over the ground, all over Sebastian...

If he had shoved her, wouldn't he still be dry?

He lied.

Why would Sebastian lie to me? He is supposed to be loyal to me! I told him, he promised, that he.... only he would never lie to me.

And yet he lied for her.

I was furious, furious to the point that I began to throw anything that wasn't mounted down. Vases, picture frames, books, pillows, a glass of water.

I threw a book just as somebody walked in, a small feminine yelp coming from the doorway. I froze and my blood ran cold, (y/n) standing in the doorway with her hand over her arm. She looked at me, "I-I'm so sorry....." she muttered, "I just came to tell you lunch was ready!" I growled, picking up my cane again, "If you weren't so clumsy you wouldn't have gotten hit!" I hissed, the girl stepping back into the hallway as I slammed the door. I sighed, picking up the book and tossing the wretched thing into the fireplace as I walked to the diningroom.