I'm Back

Hello everyone! After a very, very long time without posting, I'm back (and still alive).

First off, I am sorry for making you all wait so long for the next chapter of Chains of Fate. These past few months—and 2015 in general—have been extremely difficult for me. From a full school schedule to my mom getting sick, I honestly had no motivation to write with all of the responsibilities I was taking on. And truth be told, I was so scared to tell you guys I couldn't post because I didn't know when I would be able to again. This will never happen again. I will now always let you know what's going on if I can't post. :)

Anyway, I am very pleased to announce that Chapter 45 of Chains of Fate will be posted on Friday, January 15. Also, I know many of you are wondering about Book 3. I will be sharing the details of that later on Facebook once I finish posting all of the chapters of Chains of Fate. (It will be coming in 2016, so worry not!)

So thank you for waiting for me, everyone. I don't mean to be cheesy, but you—my readers—are the best thing about Wattpad. I am eternally grateful for your support and encouragement through 2015. You guys have been commenting on the chapters to keep conversation going, messaging me, and posting on my profile. Thank you for all of that. Thank you for being patient and amazing and great and fabulous.

All in all, I really love you guys, and I want to write my best for you. So I'm going to try to make 2016 our best year yet.

- Katie