Dates for Future Books and Wattys 2017!

Hello Spektators!

I have some exciting announcements on Path to Destiny and The Scarlet Princess. College swamped me and kept me from posting/writing anything. But now that summer is here, I can actually, you know, do things.

The Scarlet Princess is coming July 10, 2017. It's turning out a little longer than I anticipated (which is great for you guys but...less great for me who has to write it). Nevertheless, I can't wait to share it!

As for Path to Destiny, I will be posting it in JANUARY 2018 (updated since I posted this chapter!!) once I finish writing and editing it. I know that's a long time, but I want it to be 100% polished.

And the last announcement: Chains of Fate is entered in the 2017 Wattys. Please be sure to vote on the past chapters by clicking the little star icon (if you haven't already)! I would be eternally grateful. It would be so awesome to see this book win a Watty just like its momma, Seize the Day. ♥

And here is a picture of my summer goal board that I thought you guys would like (just some proof that I'm actually being productive, haha):

This corkboard is a tacky conglomeration of my creative brainstuffs. It's measured out in words or in hours (as with Scarlet Princess), and for each goal I complete, I slip some beads on string wrapped around pushpins. My projects are Dominance (a super cool scifi book about a virtual reality that I'll post after PtD! ♥), The Scarlet Princess, and Path to Destiny. Part of PtD's cover can be seen—I'll be posting the full cover for PtD at the start of July for you all to see!

I hope your summers are going wonderful. Thank you all for your continued support. Words cannot describe how excited I am to post these coming books!

Katie