Destiny

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.

War! The Republic is crumbling under attacks by the ruthless Sith Lord, Count Dooku. There are heroes on both sides. Evil is everywhere.

In a stunning move, the fiendish droid leader, General Grievous, has swept into the Republic capital and kidnapped Chancellor Palpatine, leader of the Galactic Senate.

As the Separatist Droid Army attempts to flee the besieged capital with their valuable hostage, three Jedi Knights lead a desperate mission to rescue the captive Chancellor. . . .

After being accused of treason against the Jedi Order, Ahsoka Tano finds herself unable to walk away from her master and the Jedi. She continues to fight for the Republic during the Clone Wars alongside Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi, fulfilling her new duties as a Jedi Knight.

Although she is drawn to the Jedi, Ahsoka cannot stop her suspicions from rising. She begins to question the Jedi Order--and the Senate.

Uncovering stunning truths and witnessing mysterious visions, Ahsoka pieces together a plot laid down by the Sith, possibly established before she was born, and cannot deny the dark path Anakin is walking.

She attempts stop him before it is too late--should she fail, Darth Sidious will succeed in bringing on the birth of Darth Vader . . .