Epilogue

Epilogue

Qui-Gon Jinn greeted Ahsoka when she entered the Force. He explained to her that the Force existed beyond space, time, and form. Everyone became a part of the Force when they died, but only those trained in using it were aware and continued living after life.

Neither Ahsoka nor Qui-Gon had any form, but they could sense each other's presence and communicate. Qui-Gon explained it as the two of them being a drop of water in an endless sea.

"So, technically, I've been here forever? Since time isn't really a thing." Ahsoka asked.

"In a way, yes," Qui-Gon answered. "And so have they."

Obi-Wan's grin radiated through the Force, and Ahsoka returned it with just as strong a one of her own.

"Snips." Anakin's voice startled Ahsoka. Especially since it felt like he had just killed her.

Ahsoka knew immediately that this post-life Anakin was no longer Darth Vader. So she listened as he recounted his life as a Sith Lord and eventual redemption in killing Emperor Palpatine.

Perhaps it was something about the Force and it's hold on her. Perhaps his story made sense. Perhaps she just missed the Anakin she knew too much. So she she said the three words he wanted to hear most. Ahsoka sensed his smile.

"I forgive you."

A/N: It's over! Short, I know. That's why it's a short story.

I hope you all liked it! I just always wondered what would happen if Ahsoka stayed in the Jedi Order, and most of the time I believe in the future being set in stone. I just wanted to put Ahsoka in Revenge of the Sith and see what would happen.

Let me know if you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them!

I may edit this story from time to time, too. Most likely nothing major, probably just improving the quality of the writing.

Anyway, thanks for reading!

Read, comment, vote!

music+literature