Prank Week (2/5) (Sam Winchester/Hunter!Reader)

Sam Winchester/Hunter!Reader Fanfiction

*******Sunday*******

"Looks like you could use some help, sugar cube." Gabriel smirked, appearing on your desk.

"My name isn't sugar cube, you jackass." You hiss, trying to pick the fuzz from your jacket.

Gabriel raised his hands in surrender, before sticking a creme lollipop in his mouth.
"I see you've hit a roadblock with the pranking business, so what if I help you out a bit?"

You shoot a glare at him. "Why should I let you help me?"

"Because, I'm sexy and lovable." He smirked, wiggling his eyebrows.

You roll your eyes, "You stuck my boyfriend in an infinite number of Tuesdays, killing his brother over and over again, and you believe you are 'lovable'" You scoff.

"Please let me help you." He begs, his champagne eyes staring into your (e/c) ones.

"Fine." You groan, "But, I am the leader."

"Okey-dookie, let's get this show on the road!" Gabriel shouts.

You wait until the boys get home from the hunt, and wait patiently for them to get settled down once again. You see Dean open a fresh beer and sit down, taking a swig, before placing it next to him.

In a flash Gabriel drops a tablet in the drink, dissolving quickly. Dean reaches over and drinks again, but a sour look on his face. Sam walks in, with an open beer in hand, and takes a seat next to you.

"Do the beers taste funny to you?" Dean asks Sam, who returns with a nod.

Gabriel appears next to you, startling you and the boys.

"So, of you dingle berries haven't figured out yet, I paired with (y/n) in the prank war of sorts." Gabriel smirked, popping skittles into his mouth.

"Hey Dean, what is your favorite color?" You ask, smirking.

"It's pink. Duh! I love the color pink!" Dean smiles, but suddenly frowns. "I didn't mean to say that."

You and Gabriel laugh, but Sam and Dean look horrified.

"What is your deepest secret Sam?" Gabriel asks, popping two Skittles into his mouth.

"I used to....grrr...." Sam tried to fight it, but he failed. "The only reason I saved (y/n) from dying was because I thought she was hot."

You stare wide-eyed at Sam, whose head hung in shame. You turned to Dean, mischief dancing in your eyes.

"Dean, what is one thing you have never told anyone?" I question.

Dean panics, trying to fight the power, but he fails also. "I am bisexual. And Gabriel, I am in love with Castiel."

The room goes quiet, even the crickets stop chirping.

"I told you I ship them!" You scream, pointing at Dean, laughing your head off.

The rest of the day goes by very awkwardly.