Fighting For You 2/2 (Dean/Angel!Reader)

Dean/Angel!Reader
~What if Castiel didn't pull Dean from Hell, but an angel!reader did?

(c/l) = country you live in
(f/n) = first name
(l/n) = last name
(h/c) = hair color
(e/c) = eye color
(s/c) = skin color
(f/o) = favorite outfit
(f/a) = favorite animal
(l/f/a) = least favorite animal

He went off to get his vessel, his name was Jimmy Novak, who was a firm believer in God. You traveled around the world, before stopping in (c/l). Peering into a apartment was a 20 year old Christian (l/n).

She was sprawled out on a (f/c) couch, head resting on the arm of it, while one leg was hanging over the back of the couch. A black T.V. sat at the far corner of the room, lighting up the title 'Doctor Who'. Her (s/c) glowed in the dim lighting, while you opened the connection between vessel and angel.

Christian (L/n), can you hear me?

Upon talking her the television screen buzzed, white static replacing the theme song of the show, waking Christian from her slumber.

Her face shone with confusion, as she turned off her T.V. with a remote. Looking around the room, she called out.

"Hello? Who's there?"

Do not be frightened. I am (f/n), an Angel of the Lord. I have important business to attend and have come to ask for your assistance.

She turned around, looking for the source of the voice.

"Very funny Kevin, you can come out now. We've all had our laughs, ha ha. See?" She shouted, making you face palm.

I am an Angel of the Lord and I require your assistance. Will you please help me in my mission?

You ask once more, hoping for the foolish girl to understand your urgency.

"How do I know you aren't trying to trick me?" She asked, placing her hands on her hips.

You look around her small apartment, looking for a way to gain her trust.

Walk over to your lamp, remove the lightbulb and place a finger in its socket. You will feel no pain as you turn the lamp on.

Curiously, she got off the couch, doing as you told her. Upon placing her finger in the socket, she looked to the sky.

'I pray you are right about this.' She silently thinks, flipping the switch.

You quickly redirect the electricity in the lamp, making it flow through her without pain. It feels like tingles are running throughout her body and she begins laughing.

Switching it off, she removes her index finger, looking it over to see if she had any possible abrasions.

"Okay, I believe you. What do you need my help for?" She says, looking around for you.

I will show myself to you, please do not be frightened.

You appear in her living room, shrinking yourself to fit in the tiny space. All the lightbulbs spontaneously exploded as you entered her living space. She shielded her face from the blinding light for a millisecond, before dimming your Grace for her to properly see your true form.

Twisted, bark like limbs extended from your shoulders. Four in all, two on each side, with six black, clawed fingers on each hand. You stood on two huge lion like feet, set with retractable claws on the fuzzy paws. Your broad neck supported two heads, one was (f/a) and the other was (l/f/a).

"Wow." She gasped, petting one of your heads.

"So, what now?"

Time skip brought to you by a Baby in a Trenchcoat.