Valentine's Day (Demon!Dean/Dead!Reader)

Demon!Dean/Dead!Reader

"Dean this is for your own good." Sam plunges a syringe into Dean's forearm, making Dean curse at his sibling.

Dean strained at the bounds holding him, his veins bulging out as the human blood did its magic.

He closed his eyes, trying to numb the pain by blocking it out. It worked, because when he opened his eyes, he found a new scene in front of him. It was a familiar house, blood splattered over the white walls like in some cheap horror film. Dean felt his breath hitch as a figure walked in.

You crept into the room, your white nightgown stained crimson from your blood. Seeing Dean, you dropped the plate you were holding, staring at him as the china shattered into a million peices. You grip the wall, eyes widening in confusion, and Dean clutches the knife he now has in his hand. He stares down at the knife, its metal blade painted with vermilion.

Dean remembered this day, he would never forget it.

Flashback

"(Y/n)!" Dean called, seeing your front door burst open.

He darted inside, blade out and ready. Dean silently creeps into your kitchen, seeing the place a total reck, blood painted the once-white walls, and the trail of crimson leading to your room.

Dean curses, stepping over a calender marked February 14th with blue marker. He stops, and picks it up before setting it back on the fridge.

He continues his way to your room, and crashes through the closed door. You drop the plate you have in your hands, it shattering into a thousand pieces when it hits the floor.

"Shit! Dean, knock when you come in." You hiss, eyes pitch black.

"Your not (y/n). Get out of her you back eyed bitch!" Dean bellows, pointing the knife at you.

You walk closer to him, but he is frozen in place.

"Dean. We know how this is going to go down. You can't kill me without killing (y/n)." You walk closer to him.

"You don't have the balls to do it. " You smirk, almost face-to-face with him.

Your eyes flip back to normal as you regain your body, and you throw yourself forward, impaling your stomach on the blade.

Dean didn't have time to react as your eyes flashed orange, and you dropped to the ground. He was soon there to catch you, cradling your head in his lap.

"No. (Y/n), don't go!" He cried, his eyes burning.

You reach up, placing a tender hand on his cheek, as if saying sorry. You held your gaze with his emerald eyes as the light faded from yours.

End of flashback

"Dean?" You questioned, taking a step toward him.

"(Y/n)?" He replied, voice shaking.

You darted forward, crashing into him. Wrapping your arms around him, you held him, as if he was going to disappear at any moment.

"How can you be here?" You whisper into his shoulder. "If you're here then that means your dead, for good."

"I'm here to stay, (y/n). And about that Valentine's day, the day that you died. I was going to tell you something." He said, gazing into your eyes.

"I love you, Dean. I want you to stay here with me. Sure we will never have kids, Sammy, or the rest of your family. It will just be you and me. So what do you say?" You plead, eyes glimmering with tears.

"I love you, (y/n). I say...." Dean started.

"Dean. DEAN!" A voice said, pulling him from (y/n).

Dean opened his eyes to find himself still stuck in the demon trap. Sam stood over him, shaking him like he was dead.

Wait. Was he dead?

Up in Heaven, you laid on the cold floor, tears streaming from your face. You had just had him in your grasp, then Sammy had to ruin it for you. All you ever wanted was for Dean to be with you, but fate just seemed to hate you.

"When will Dean ever come to stay?!" You screamed to the roof, as if someone could hear you.

The house shook, as a booming voice shattered the windows and made the lightbulbs explode.

"Soon." It said.

Dean sat in the chair, a tear slipping down his face. He had lost you on Valentine's day, then found you again, only to lose you once more.

Once again, another Valentines day rolled around, and I'm stuck at home, no one to take me out for a lovely stroll or watch a movie. Ha, I don't need love, right Fangirls? We got the one-sided-love of our fantasy men or women, so I'll sit inside, watch some Doctor Who or Supernatural and write some fanfictions for my lovely readers out there!

Remember, Valentines Day is about a day where they chopped off some priest's head and strolled around town with it. We celebrate Valentines day because of a murder of a priest. You dont have to have a date for Valentine's day, just be with the people you love. Whether that be a movie you love, your favorite food, food in general, your pet cat, or whatever it is. Just curl up and remember the things you love, and that you are not alone this Valentine's Day.

Say amazing my peeps!

~LunaMarieWolf