Chapter Ten

CeCe's POV

 I was standing there, and everything was going crazy around me. I felt frozen in my spot after all the drama has been unleashed. I have so many questions running through my mind. I felt like I was going to lose my mind, it was too much to process. Roni has left with Trey to calm down, and Rosa is somewhere on the beach, and I am just standing here in the same spot in front of Dean, Jake and Cooper. Jake was standing there trying to get the boys to calm down, and I was standing there quiet. Then, Jake noticed me and walked over to me.

"Are you okay?" he asked. It took me a moment to process his question, but when I came back to reality, I was pissed off. 

"No the hell, I am not okay!! That jackass Dean did something to my best friend and then was disrespectful to my other bestfriend, then that asshole Cooper doesn't considered how my other best friend feels. Ya'll are really fucked up you know!!" I said yelling at Jake. I know I shouldn't have took my anger out on him, but I couldn't stop it. 

After I finished yelling at Jake, I turned around and started to run back to Roni's car to wait for her and Rosa. But when I got to the car, I already saw this there and waitin for me. Once, I got in the car, Roni started up the car and drove off. 

"Sleepover at my house?" Roni asked. 

"Yeah," me and Rosa said at the same time. Roni nodded, and then turned the radio up, and we were on our way. The whole way to Roni has I could tell that we all were thinking and wondering about somethings. 

Before we got to Roni's house, we decided to stop and get some Chinese food to take home. Once we got to the house, we sat in the home theater and watched Fast Five while eating. I wasn't really focused on the movie. I felt bad at yelling at Jake, because he didn't deserve that, I mean he didn't do anything to me. So, I knew I will have to apologize, because I was wrong. After we finished eating, we took our showers and put on our PJs and was sitting up on Roni's bed relaxing, but not saying anything to each other. Roni's bed was huge and soft and could fit about five people comfortably on it. 

"Hey are you guys okay, because no one has said anything since we left the beach?" Roni asked. 

"I'm okay, I just think we have a lot on our minds and need a moment to just let everything settle in our minds," Rosa said. We all nodded agreeing.

"Yeah, I'm okay, but feel kinda bad for yelling at Jake, when he did nothing to me," I said confessing. 

"I knew something was deeply bothering you, but didn't know what it was," said Rosa.

"Well, at least you admit you regret yelling at him, you will just havbe to apologize," Roni said.

"Yeah, I'm going to tomorrow at school," I said. 

"Well that's good," Rosa said.

"Moving on," Roni said,"I am so proud of you Rosa. You have stood up for yourself and finally told how you felt about the situation" Roni and me applauded Rosa, and then we burst out laughing. 

"Thanks guys, I was just really pissed off when he said it was nothing, like how in the hell is saving a girl from two older men, nothing," Rosa said matter of factually .

"I think everyone could tell that you will livid, and the boys were suprised when you went off," I said, while laughing. Roni was laughing but shaking her head. 

"No, but the funniest thing was when Roni went off on Jake," Rosa stopped to laugh, "He looked like he was going to bust a couple of veins in his body, when you looked at his neck," That was when we all fell out laughing. I was laughing hard as hell, and it was starting to hurt my stomach.