Where it all began

Dan woke up in Phil's bed. He thought about last night.

They had been watching anime together. Near the end of the episode he norticed Phil was not even watching anymore, he was just staring at him. When Dan turned towards him to ask what was wrong, Phil suddenly kissed him. Nothing big , just a soft kiss on his lips. Dan looked at him, confused. Then he pushed Phil on his back and started kissing him. Eventually they'd stumbled into Phil's bedroom.

Dan looked at the time. It was about 10 AM. He looked at Phil, and smiled. He had never felt this happy before. Phil then opened his eyes, yawned, and looked at Dan, who was still smiling. Phil kissed his nose.

Later that morning, they had breakfast together on the couch where it had all begun. "So, we're still going to record that gaming video today, right?" Dan asked. "Yeah, but we should go to the shopping center first, we need some stuff." Phil replied.

At about 2 PM, they were ready to go outside. They went to the shopping center.

When they got home, they put up all the equipment for the gaming video. They started recording. In the middle of the video, Dan couldn't resist giving Phil a quick kiss. "Dan, we're recording!" Phil said, laughing. "It's okay, I'll edit it out".

"I love you, Dan." Phil suddenly said. "I love you too, Phil." Dan shyly replied.

(Some space for the mobile users)