Bear

Phil was in the kitchen making cereal with Dan. "So we're still filming the gaming video today, right?", Phil asked. He was excited, he always liked making video's with Dan. "Of course", Dan said. They walked to the couch and sat down. Dan turned the tv on and put on some anime.

Later that day everything was ready to film the video. Phil tweeted about them filming a gaming video and Dan turned on the camera. This was going to be an hour long video so they were going to play for about three. After 20 minutes, Phil leaned towards the screen to point at something. Dan kissed him. Phil smiled at the ground. Dan looked at him and got closer. He started kissing his neck. "Dan, I promised them a video", Phil said. Dan looked at him. "But Phil... Do you really think they'd mind if it took a little longer?", he asked. Dan kissed his nose. "Well, I guess not", Phil said, staring at Dan. He loved it when he did things like this. Dan got up and grabbed Phil's hand. Phil followed him to his bedroom. They sat down on Dan's bed. Phil looked at Dan with his bright blue eyes. Phil put his hands around Dan's face and kissed him softly.

After a few hours, Phil rolled over to the otr side of the bed. He was completely out of breath. "Phil...", Dan said, breathing heavily, "you're not gonna tell me you still want to film that video today, are you? I can barely sit". Phil giggled. "We'll film it tomorrow", Phil said. He leaned over Dan and kissed him. "Good", Dan said after kissing him back.

He rolled over on his side and looked Phil in the eyes. "We should take a shower", he said. "Okay, let me just catch my breath", Phil replied. Dan smiled and rolled over. Phil hugged him. "I love you, bear", he whispered, not into hia ear because he knew Dan didn't like that. "I love you too, lion", Dan whispered back.
~
~
End

{A/N} I'm so sorry to everybody who read this. It was way more smutty than I intended. And as you now know, I'm really bad at writing smut. Anyways, thanks for reading my stories! It really means a lot to me. Bye! >•<