New School

Lucky's P.O.V.

It was my first day at my new school today and i was nervous. I was so nervous that i didn't see where i was going and i ran into a soft wall. i fell back onto my bottom, i look up and see this really cute guy staring back down at me, i immediately felt my face going red. He looks at me quite angry. i quickly got up and apologize.

"I don't need your apologies, just next time watch where your going new kid." He said with an angry tone. 

As i was about to go he stopped, turns and i bite my lip thinking to myself oh no more embarrassment.

"Have i seen you before?" He asks. I just shake me head. "The names Tyler, Tyler Smith, and yours is?" He asks.

"My name is Lucky. Lucky Madison. Nice to meet you." I say 

"Do you want me to show you around?"  He asks with a sweet smile that i could not say no to.

"Umm, sure, if you'd like" i answer him.

"May i please have your timetable." he askes.

I pass him my timetable and he studies it for the moment. He lets out a small chuckle, loud enough that only him and i could hear. 

"You have the same timetable as me." He explains amused.

"Well, that's good than." I say as we start going to our first class. 

"So, where your from? And why did you come to Queensland?" He asks, trying to start conversation.

"I'm from Virginia originally but had to move because my mother got a promotion." i say to him.

"Cool, what does your mom do for a living?"

"Shes a professional cook" i answer.

"Cool, and your dad?"

I go really quite and take a bit to answer. "Umm, i never met him" i answer.

"Ohh, drop dead father, huh?" he asks and i start to tear up.

"No, he had an accident, and died when i was still a baby. He was a truck driver" i say still tearing up.

"Ohh, I'm sorry i didn't know, im so sorry Lucky" he said with a saddened look.

"That's ok, so who's Mr Ward and Mr Thomas, it seems like their the only teachers i have?" i ask, calming down.

"Oh, yea we only have two teachers, Mr Ward is our Dance, Hpe, and History teacher and Mr Thomas is our Math, Science, and English teacher. Its not that bad, its actually really good, considering they can find out your weakness and strengths."

"Oh cool." i say.

The day went by really quick, when the bell went off i got home remembering that Tyler asked if he could come over. i quickly got on facebook and messaged him Hey Tyler, It's Lucky, you can over if you want. I text him and with in a second i got a reply back Cool, where do you live i will be there in five minutes. I give him my address and go up to my bedroom and get changed into one of my black supre short-shorts and and purple tank top letting it show my belly piercing. I go into the kitchen and make myself a chicken salad. Being a cooks daughter, you pick some things up here and there, I would have gotten my mother to do it but shes still at work and wont be back till 10:00 tonight. Five minutes have passed and Tyler turns up at my door. 

"Hey" i say as i opened the door, showing him in.

"Hey Lucky, wow your house is big," he says sitting down on one of the stools in front of the kitchen island.

"Thirsty, would you like a drink" i ask him.

"Yes please." He answers.

"What would you like, creaming soda, presto, coke cola, lemonade, bottled water," i say giving off a list off what we have.

"Umm, a creaming soda please" he answers giving me a nice smile.

I go into the fridge and pull out a creaming soda and a bottled water. i give him his creaming soda and he thanks me and i open my water and take and two big mouthfuls and place my water on the bench and finish off my salad and place my bowl in the sink. i was just about to ask him if there is any good place to work but my phone starts playing the song King by Years & Years. I excused myself and answered my phone

"Hey Taylah, whats up?" I say as i answered the phone.

"Hey, Mom said i can come visit you guys tomorrow because its Saturday!!!" Taylah said.

"Are you for real? Look can i talk to you later i have someone over," I say into the microphone.

"A guy? Tell me everything," She said starting to bug.

"Later, tomorrow, ok!" I said hanging up.

"Sorry about that Tyler, its just an old friend." i said.

"Oh that's okay" he said smiling. 

"So have you seen Goosebumps yet?" i ask him.

"No, not yet" he answers.

"Good, want to watch it,"

"Yes please, that should be good" he answered back to me.

We went to the lounge room and started watching it. Two hours have gone by and Gossebumps have finished, he gets a phone call from his mother and apologizes and explains that he has to go home. We say goodbye and he goes home.

I go to my bedroom and get out pajamas and go for a shower. By the time i get out i was tired so i decided to go to bed.