Getting to know her

Tyler's POV

It was just after 9:00 in the morning and I already got breakfast and got changed into my running clothes. Today I was wearing my green sports shirt with my black sports pants and shoes.Because I choose to fun today it took me ten minutes to run five blocks and that was awesome. I ended up at a park and saw Lucky. I guess I was t the only one that decided to have a run today I say to myself today so I decided I would join her I started running towards her smiling. It didn't take me long to get where she was.
"Can I join you?" I asked half smiling, half painting.
She just nod yes and continues to focus on her own workout. I got the feeling she was pissed at me. So I try to start conversation.
"Nice day to have a jog, isn't it Lucky?" I ask while doing push ups.
"You can say that," She said and I could see in the corner of my eye that she was looking straight at me but I continued to focus on doing my push ups. She quickly snaps her head and continue to do more sit ups.
"So after this, did you want to go and grab a bite?"
"Sure, whereabouts where you thinking?" She asks, now doing push ups.
"I was thinking maybe subway or sushi? What do you think?"
"What about both?" She said smiling. I love her smile, it's adorable and this time I caught he smiling so I decided to just smile back.
"Of course"
It didn't take us long to finish our workout, so we decided to jog to subway. When we got there we split a foot long in half and got two chicken sushi rolls after that, then we went back to the park and sat at one of the picnic tables and started eating.
"So Lucky. Do you jog everyday?" I ask.
"I try to but if I can't then I will just do some push ups and sit ups in the lounge room at my place. What about you?"
"Umm yea I guess so, really didn't start until mid last year." I answer. Than she starts laughing and I get worried, what did I do wrong I'm thinking to myself. "What?" I finally asked concerned.
"Oh nothing, you just have some lettuce stuck in between your teeth." She says still smiling.
We both than just laugh until we cried.
"So Tyler, does your girlfriend know your here with me? Did you text her?" She asks
"I don't have a girlfriend actually, I'm waiting for that special girl." I say giving her a wink. I notice that she immediately blushed and tried to cover it up by getting another bite of her subway but it was too late I noticed and she noticed, so I just chuckle to me self.
"So your boyfriend must be pretty upset that you moved." I asked her.
"We parted ways before I left because neither one of us are good at long distance relationships but we're still on good terms and that's what is most important." She explains smiling and looking down.
"Oh, cool I guess, your right I mean long distance relationships are hard. I've been in one and she cheated on me."
"Oh well I'm about to bombard you with a million questions" she says as she chuckles. "Favourite colour, favourite movie, favourite superhero, favourite role model, favourite subject, favourite thing to do?" She says while I'm looking at her smiling.
"Okay, green obviously, batman vs superman, batman, my father, sport, and.." I pause for a second, making sure I a good thing so I don't scare her off. "My favourite thing to do would have to be playing football." I says, "What about you?"
"Okay well umm, purple, goosebumps, batman as well, my mother, art or sport and drawing, writing or jogging and working out." She answers me in record time.
"Oh cool. Well it's getting a bit late do want me to jog with you back to your place?" I ask her and I knew she didn't pay attention because I could tell that when she checked her watch she got a shock.
"Umm, if you'd like." She answers. Yes I thought to myself.
I obviously decided I would jog with her until she got home safe and sound. I asked if i could get a hug and She gave me one and smelt in her scent which smelt like roses merry and lavender. I didn't go until she was inside. That afternoon was pretty much, I went for a shower put on fresh clothes so I didn't smell like sweat and watched football while thinking of Lucky, no one is home because dads out at work and so is my step-mother. I watched football on the big flat screen sitting on the couch. I want to my bedroom after the game and went to sleep. I quickly got changed into my black pyjama pyjama pants and soon fell fast asleep again.