Story Time (Tadashi x Reader)

(Y/n) sat on the couch, reading a book. Honey Lemon and Fred were chatting about something that happened at school. Wasabi and Gogo were arguing about the value of speed limits, again. And Tadashi and Hiro were playing a video game. Honey Lemon stopped abruptly and looked over at (y/n). A huge grin broke across her face and she turned to whisper something to Fred. Which was then passed to Wasabi and Gogo. And Hiro. (Y/n) arched an eyebrow.

"Honey Lemon? What are you up to?" She asked suspiciously.

"StoryTime!" Honey Lemon explained. "Once."

"...upon.." Tadashi said next.

"...a.." Fred said, smirking.

"..time.." Wasabi continued.

"..there.." Gogo was smirking too.

"..was.." (Y/n) said cautiously.

"..a.." Tadashi added.

"...girl.." Hiro piped up. Tadashi turned to him and stared. "What?"

"..named.." Honey Lemon.

"...(Y/n)." Fred interrupted Tadashi.

Tadashi thought for a moment. "She.."

"..was.." Wasabi was grinning broadly now. (Y/n) was very confused.

"..loved.." Gogo now, who was stifling a laugh.

"..by.." Fred interrupted again.

(Y/n) and Tadashi just decided to see what happened as the others continued.

"..Tadashi..." Hiro smirked. Tadashi stood up to attack him. " He really liked her but was too scared to say anything!" He blurted. Tadashi looked around at the others.

"You planned this, didn't you?" He asked, his face red. Honey Lemon nodded. "Thanks a lot." He stormed out of the room.

(Y/n) stood up and followed him quietly. He sat on the deck silently, no doubt embarrassed.

"What Tadashi didn't know.." (Y/n) said quietly. Tadashi's head whipped around so that he could look at her. "..was that (y/n) really likes him too. She loves his laugh and caring attitude and his smile."

"Tadashi was shocked. He thought that she was really out of his league." Tadashi grinned. "Then he made a split second decision." He stood up and gave her a kiss on the lips.

Cheers came from the doorway. Honey Lemon and the others were grinning, and the couple turned red with embarrassment.

"I love you." (Y/n) whispered as he leaned in for another kiss.

"I love you too, (y/n)." He said before kissing her.