Pain (Tadashi x Reader) TRIGGER WARNING!!!!

"(Y/n)?" Tadashi's voice broke (y/n) out of her thoughts and tears. "Are you in there?" 

She looked down at her wrists, bloody as they tended to be, and then back at the door. She glanced down to the blade grasped firmly in her hand. Wrists, knife, door, wrists, knife, door.

"Let me rephrase that. I know you're in there." Tadashi continued. "May I come in?" Now the hard part. If she didn't let him in, he would plead and she could never resist the puppy dog eyes. If she DID let him in, he might find out. In a split second decision, she hid the blade in a drawer and pulled on her black sweatshirt. 

"Yeah. Sure. Come right in." (Y/n) said as sweetly and as innocently as she could. 

Tadashi laughed. "(Y/n), the door's locked." 

She mentally facepalmed. "Oops. I'll be right there." She navigated through her obstacle course of a lab and opened the door. "Hi Tadashi. It's a surprise to see you here."

Tadashi's smile fell and a concerned, big-brother-esque look commandeered his face. "We had class together today. And we said to meet here for our project. That was today, right?"

(Y/n)'s face burned. "Right!" Her voice was at least an octave higher than it should've been and she internally winced. "Right." She tried to make her voice lower and succeeded in sounding like a bad Batman impersonator. 

"Are you okay?" Tadashi asked, trying to make eye contact.

"I'm fine! Great! Fantastic! Are you okay?" (Y/n) rambled, before trying to stare the boy down and crossing her arms. 

Tadashi furrowed his brow and took a step forward. "(Y/n)? What aren't you telling me?"

"Nothing." It came out more like a squeak and she backed away. He took another step forward and she grabbed at her sleeve. This didn't go unnoticed by the boy.

She could almost see the gears turning in his head. He kept staring at her and then his face went very pale. "No. You wouldn't. You wouldn't. You did, didn't you?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." She tried to say but her voice faltered. 

He closed the gap suddenly and lifted her sleeves. He gasped and started to cry. "No, no, no, no, no." He held her close as he sobbed. "You're okay. I'll keep you safe." He slowly led her to the sink where he washed her arms and bandaged them. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I should've been there. You shouldn't have had to do this. I should've been there." 

(Y/n) hugged him. "Tadashi, I'm okay. Really."

"What would've happened if you had cut too deep? What then? You could've died." The sobs wracked his body and he looked so tiny, so helpless. "I can't lose you."

"Tadashi, look at me." (Y/n) tried to smile when his tear filled eyes met her own. "Oh baby."

"Don't do that. Please. Talk to me. Try at least. It hurts me. I love you." Tadashi gathered her in his arms and just rocked with her in his arms. She seemed so small, so broken. "I love you."

"I love you too Dashi." She whispered, before dozing off.

"I'll keep you safe. I promise." He pressed his lips to her forehead as she slept.

Honey Lemon stopped by two hours later to find them sleeping curled up, her still in his arms. She took a picture and showed the others.

Hiro smirked. "Well it's about time they got together."