A Little Kindness

This is based on my experience! I just had my first date on Friday and am still very happy! Let me know about your great dating experiences and your favorite BH6 character so I can write a oneshot for you!

"Hiro? Are you okay?" (Y/n) asked quietly. 

Hiro whipped around, then exhaled. "Yeah, I'm fine. Why?"

"No, you're not fine. Hey, I'm here. What's going on?" (Y/n) tucked a stray hair behind her bright red hairband. 

"It's just, I'm so.... What if I mess up, (y/n)? Everyone will laugh at me?" Hiro turned away, clenching his shaking fists. (Y/n) put her hand on his shoulder. 

"Hiro? I've heard you practice. I'm proud of you. You will do great. Trust me." (Y/n) stared into his eyes then gave him a hug. 

"Thanks." Hiro relaxed slightly. 

"That's what friends are for, right?" (Y/n) gave a small smile then smoothed her plain black shirt. "I should probably get up there." 

(Y/n) gave her presentation which was greeted with copious applause. She saw Hiro in the wings of the stage and gave him a thumbs up. Taking a deep breath, Hiro stepped onto the stage and (Y/n) smiled. 

"Hiro? What is it?" (Y/n) grinned as they rushed to tear down the stuff from robotics practice. A few months had passed since the presentation and they were still great friends. 

"Well, um, I don't know how to say it." Hiro rubbed the back of his neck nervously. 

"Then ramble, I don't mind." (Y/n) smiled encouragingly. "I have a little sister, I get it."

"Remember the presentation?" She nodded. "Well, you were really kind and you really helped me. And well, I've liked you ever since. Do you maybe wanna go to the movies with me on Friday?" 

"Of course, actually I've liked you for a long time too." (Y/n) blushed awkwardly. Then she giggled.

"What is it?" Hiro asked, smiling.

"I guess a little kindness goes a long way."