That Did Not Just Happen...Right?

Cara P.O.V

It was Monday morning. My least favorite day of the week had to just come again. Well I might as well say who I am. I'm Cara. Cara Delevingne. I'm about 5'8" with blonde hair. I guess I'm in the middle of pale and tan. I also have blue eyes. I've been called a lot of thing in my life, fuck girl, bitch, sexy, annoying, did I say sexy yet?

I was strolling down the hallways late as always when I saw a girl walking towards me. Clearly she wasn't actually walking over to see me but I couldn't help but wonder where she was going. When she got closer I managed to recognize her slightly. It was Kendall Jenner our star basketball player. Like all the other varsity players she wore her jersey with the number 11 on it and she wore black skinny jeans and black vans.

I decided to have some fun with this. Jenner was known as an innocent girl who tried to keep a low profile. Before she passed me I grabbed her wrist and pushed her into the lockers. "Sup Jenner" I smirked at her wide eyes and her shock. She blinked a couple times then gave me a deathly glare that even I flinched at.

"What do you want Cara I have to get too the gym." Her voice dripped with anger. I wonder why her panties are in a twist. Oh well that just means I can annoy her even more. I smirked and kept her pinned to the cold metal.

"I want you babe. I've already hit up your team mates. I wonder what a captain tastes like." I wiggle my eyebrows and she turns bright red but I don't think it's blush because she shoved me off and kept walking. "Hey Jenner where you are you going? We haven't discussed where the fun is going to happen." I ran after her and slipped in front of her.

"I don't plan on getting in bed with you Cara. You're a player. I don't want anything to do with you and your sex needs. Now if you don't mind I have to go." The beautiful brunette walked by me not even giving me a second glance.

"Fine I can find someone else. But when you realize what you're missing out on I won't give you the pleasure of being under me." All I here is her laughing at my remark as she walks through the gym door. "Damn you Jenner." I walked back to class thinking about ways to get her to like me. My friends gave me a questioning look and I shrugged. "Girl problems." I tried to sound casual.

"The Cara Delevingne is having 'girl problems'." My friend Karlie remarked. I shot her a glare before letting out a long sigh.

"Kendall Jenner rejected me. She fricken rejected me. How the hell could she do that?!" I slammed my hands on the desk and the whole group backed up.

"You mean the girl who never misses class and has family issues. Oh man that's great. You got rejected by a loser." Taylor started cracking up.

I rolled my eyes and just sat there thinking about what I could've done to make her say no. A couple minutes later a girl wearing a jersey walked in. I smirked at her. If I could get with this chic I would have a reason to go to Jenner's basketball game which happens to be right after school. I skipped up to the girl's desk and smiled down at her. "Hey what's up?" I smirk down at her

"Um hi?" She looks very confused which is good. Jenner didn't mention anything to her team mates about our little encounter. That means I have a great chance of snagging this girl.

"Sup. Do you have a boyfriend?" I already know the answer when she starts to blush. It's a no. Looks like I'll be at the game.

"N-no" she stutters turning more read every second. This has to make Jenner jealous. Right?

"Cool I'll be at your basketball game babe. Also you're sitting with me at lunch." I state before walking away. From the corner of my eye I can tell she is shocked but oh well.