Realization

Kendall's P.O.V.

I'm finally home. At least they said this was home. For all I know I was just kidnapped. My mom, once again I have no idea if she is really my mom, brought me up to my room and told me to get some sleep. I feel like all I've done is sleep. I just want my memory back. Apparently I have a million crazy siblings and so far they've been in and out of my room, but now mom told them I needed to rest.

Out of no where there was a knock on my bedroom door. I've already learned that my siblings don't knock so I have no idea who it is. "Come in." I call out. The door opens slowly and a girl walks in. Not just any girl, but the one from the hospital. "Oh uh hey?" I forgot her name crap.

"Hey. My name is Cara if you don't remember." She smiled. Good thing she told me I almost called her Carla (Do you get the reference?). "So, are you feeling better Kenny?" She asks softly sitting on the edge of my bed. I shrug not really knowing what to say. I don't know who she is to me so I dint know what I can tell her.

"I mean for me feeling better would be knowing who you are and if I actually like  you." The girl, Cara, sighs and puts her head down. She seemed to be thinking really hard so I decided to just stay quiet.

"You really didn't like me a while ago." That made me look up. What did she mean by a while ago? I'm about to speak,  but she keeps going. "We were never friends and we rarely talked. My friends would make  fun of you. Then I went out with Kylie when I really liked you,  but I didn't know what to do so I just kissed you and were dating then you fell and now you don't even know who I am!" She covered her face with her hands and started breathing heavily.

"Um well no I don't remember, but maybe if we go through things that happened I will?" This was awkward. Apparently she's my  girlfriend, but I originally hated her? And she dated Kylie? Wait Kylie is my younger sister right?

"Ok well maybe we should go to where it happened. My pool." She stated standing  up. I nodded (and yes that killed my head) and stood up slipping on sandals before following her out of my bedroom. "Kris I'm taking Kendall to find her memory!" Cara called out on our way out the  door. I heard an ok from my mom and then we began the journey to the pool.

"So I just tripped?" I asked, standing next to a pool of my blood." She nodded then thought for a second.

"Actually I was under water when it happened. I didn't see you trip Annie said you did though."

"Oh I must be pretty clumsy to trip. I mean there is nothing around here to trip on, so I wrecked my own memory by tripping  over my own damn feet?"

"No. You are not clumsy. In fact you are one of the best athletes in our school. There is no way you tripped." She stated. I just shrugged. We turned heading into the house.

"Maybe if I hit my head again I'll remember?" I said laughing a bit knowing that crap only works in the movies when an apple hit my head. "OW!" I looked up at Cara glaring "Cara Delevingne you are dead!" I yelled.

"Wait! Did you just say Cara Delevingne?"

"No Cara fucking Santana! What do you think?!" Did she hit her head or something.

"I never told you my last name after the accident. Kenny your memory is back!" She jumped on me and I just stood there.

"What do you mean it's back? It never left...That bitch!" I yelled hitting the table. Cara jumped back a bit. I had apparently not talked to her about Annie. "Annie shoved me at your pool. Last thing I remember is seeing her smirking at me as I lost consciousness."

"I knew you didn't trip. Damn that bitch. We'll get her back Kenny. If it's the last thing I do!" Ok that  was a little dramatic

"Uh Cara I mean all we have to do is confront her somewhere in the open so we know she can't do shady shit and get away with it. I mean it probably won't even take that long so."

"You always ruin my moments." She laughed then pulled me in for a kiss. All I know is Annie better be ready for a very angry Kendall.