I Have No Filter

Cara P.O.V

I plopped down into my seat and sighed. Minutes later Kendall walked in. When she saw me her face changed from neutral to angry. She walked passed me and sat down near the back. I got up quickly and slipped into the seat next to me. Instead of a hi I got a sigh. She started to get up but I grabbed her wrist and pulled back into the seat. "Look Kendall I'm...sorry. I didn't mean to get like that. After going over what I said I realize I was being a brat." I looked for the slightest hint of a smile but there was nothing. "Look now that I apologized it's your turn to." That's when she started laughing.

"I'm not apologizing to you. I did nothing wrong. I just stated facts about you and the people you surround yourself with. You abuse your power. Just because your parents pay off the principle so you never get in trouble doesn't mean you own this place." Apparently an apology was not enough cause she was mad

"It ain't my fault that I have money and you don't. Well you do but you're the unwanted child that has to work for their own money" Why does my brain have no filter? I mean everyone knew that her parents didn't treat her fairly and that her siblings weren't exactly kind to her but that was a low blow even for me. "Kendall I didn't mean that it just came out of my mouth." I could tell she was holding back tears. She gritted her teeth glared at me the got up and left. The teacher starred at me with a stern look.

"Miss Delevingne I want you to get up and go talk to Miss Jenner she is the smartest kid in this class and without her in here I feel like I'm talking to a wall. Go get her and try to bring he back. Don't come back until you have her." With that the teacher went back to grading papers. Well fuck you Mrs. Talbot. I got up and left. I was heading to the bathroom but when I walked by the gym I heard someone inside. The sound of a basketball hitting the court echoed to the outside. There weren't any gym classes gong on so it had to be her. I went through the doors and there she was at the free throw line taking shots and hitting all of them.

"Kendall, look I'm sorry." I spoke quickly while walking up to her and standing in front of her. She shot me a glare and tried to move past but I grabbed her wrist and pulled back in front. "I made a mistake and I'm sorry. Sometimes words just come out of my mouth but I didn't mean it I swear."

"Look Cara I'm sure you didn't mean to say it out loud to my face but you were thinking it anyway. I wouldn't be surprised if you meant it. I get it I'm not perfect. The only reason my parents put me in school was so they wouldn't be stuck with me. Now the only reason they haven't forced me to stop going to school is because they know they won't have to pay for college. I have a full boat to Harvard and Florida State. You may not be smart but your parents can pay any college and you're in." I guess I do have the easy life compared to Kendall. I mean her own parents bully her. Kylie bullies her yet Kendall still stands up for her when she's called a slut or anything and even though all her siblings tell her she isn't going anywhere and that she is worthless at of all the sisters she will probably have the most success.

"Kendall I didn't mean it. You are amazing. Your siblings are a bunch of jerks. I know I'm a jerk too but I didn't want to hurt you like I did and I'm sorry. Can we start over?" She looked me in the eye searching for any sign that I was lying.

"I'm not making that bet again. I'm not stupid Cara. You don't just want to be friends with anyone. Especially someone outside your circle." Before she could turn around and leave I grabbed her arm pulled her to me and smashed my lips on to hers.