Oops I Did It Again

Kendall P.O.V.

I did it again. I kissed her back and I don't care anymore. She can't break me I'm already broken. Nothing she does can hurt as much as what's going on at home. Maybe she'll help me heal. No she won't she's Cara. All Cara does is hurt people then move on. I love how while I'm thinking all this I'm still kissing her. Finally I pulled away and just stared at her. What got me pissed off was that smirk. The smirk she makes when she thinks she's won something. "No, this doesn't change anything Cara. You're still a bitch. You just want to play with my heart and you're going..." Before I could finish she was kissing me again. God dammit her lips were soft and moved perfectly. Sadly she pulled away.

"I don't want to hurt you Kendall. Get that through your thick skull. Forget the bet. I want you to be mine. I'm not taking no for an answer. I want to help you." The whole time she looked me strait in the eye. I prayed that she wasn't lying because I couldn't say no to her. At least not after her saying that.

"Fine, but if you pull anything Cara I'm done. I hope you know that one more thing and I'll be pushed over the edge." She nodded then grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the gym. We kept walking passed the classrooms and the cafeteria. She pulled me out the doors and soon we had reached her car.

"We are taking the day off. We're going to my house and watching a movie." She smiled got in the car and I followed. There was complete silence on the way to her place. I liked the silence Cara seemed to hate it. I could tell she wanted to start a conversation but she had no idea what I would want to talk about. She didn't try to start a conversation. I was fine with that. Having no conversation is better than having an awkward conversation. After what felt like forever we pulled into her driveway and damn did she have a big house. "Come on" She hopped out of the car. I followed and entered the huge house. She pulled me up the stairs to her room which was bigger than Kylie and I's room combined. "So what do you want to watch?" She pulled up Netflix then looked at me.

"Uh I don't care you can pick." That was a mistake because she pulled up The Mirror. I could tell it was a horror movie. Hopefully it isn't as bad as the last one I watched with her. I can remember that night clearly. That was the night she kissed me. God Kendall what is this girl doing to you? I'm just going to sit back relax and watch this movie. After I'm going home. I won't stay the devil can't make me...but knowing Cara she'll try.

Sorry for the short chapter. I'm going to update later today too. The reason I haven't been updating is because I got a concussion so using my computer would hurt my eyes. Any way hope you liked the chapter.