Problems

Cara's P.O.V.

I woke up sweating from a nightmare. In it Kendall never got her memory back and I ended up with Annie. How would that ever happen? Thankfully I looked over to see my Kenny sleeping next to me. I can't wait to destroy the bitch who made her forget, but for now I might as well start making breakfast.

I quickly headed downstairs wondering what Kendall would want today. I'm going to go with pancakes. I quickly started making them not sure when she would wake up and come down. I didn't realize that she had come down because instead of being nice and saying hi she fell asleep at the table. When I saw her I almost had a heart attack. I swear she's a ninja. One second I'm just cooking the next I turn to see a person at the table.

"Kenny get up." I put the plate down in front of her and poked her arm. She slowly raised her head and rubbed her eyes.

"Can you get the syrup?" still no hello. Of course she's more focused on the food then me. I rolled my eyes before grabbing a bottle and handing it to her. She drenched her pancakes and began eating like a damn pig. She could eat until her death. I swear if she had to choose between me and food, she'd choose food.

"Cara I think I'm just going to take a nap. I kind of have a headache. The doctor said if that happened then I should get some sleep." she said after finishing her food. I juts nodded and watched her slowly climb the stairs to my room. Now what do I do?

1 Hour Later

I heard a knock at the door. I had know idea who it was. I mean lets be honest Kendall's siblings and mom were only being nice that day cause Kendall was hurt so they are definitely not checking on her. I shrugged and got up opening the door quickly and then wishing I hadn't. Annie.

"Hey Cara you want to hang out today?" is this bitch dumb? Does she think I'm dumb? I guess she thought we would never figure her shady ass out.

"No Annie I do not wish to hang out with e bitch who hurt my girlfriend." I smiled at the look on her face. She seemed shocked that I knew.

"Can we just talk about it please." she sighed looking actually upset. I need to know why she did it so I might as well listen for a little.

"Fine you have ten minutes to explain before I kick you out." she nodded and sat down on the couch in the TV room. I hope this doesn't take ten minutes, maybe five, but not ten.

"I did it cause you deserve better." she said quickly and before I could respond Se smashed her lips onto mine.

"Hey Cara do you..." the minute I heard Kendall's voice I managed to break away.

"Kendall I swear she kissed me I didn't want to kiss her." she didn't seem to buy it though cause she just stormed to the door.

"I knew you were bad news from the start Cara! It was just a matter of time before you went back to breaking peoples hearts. And to think I actually liked you for over a month. You know you should try acting you're really good at it." and with those final words she left slamming the door. After minutes of silence Annie skipped out the door leaving me alone. Looks like there's more problems to be fixed I sighed rubbing my head.

Guys thanks so much for all the views and votes. Love y'all and don't forget to comment follow vote all that shit or just read the damn book whatever floats you flipping flapping boat.