Chapter one

Bang, bang, bang. The gun fires at us as I rush to the section we had planned before taking on this mission.

As gun fire sounds I pull open the little door and find a girl naked and bound to the wall as I look at her I realize she is breathing as I put down my gun and rush over to get her free.

"Master is that you? The girl cries out to me with relief.

I'm so shocked that I'm getting hard from her saying master to me like what the hell is wrong with me she is not a sub she is a poor women who has been bound and hurt, who didn't ask for this.

As my thoughts run wild I hear her say "Master please, let me down I will suck your cock for you."

With that I say "It is ok sweetie, I'm sergeant Marcus from the USA army. I'm here to help." I say in a soft tone so I don't scare her.

She turns her head from the brick wall as her blue eyes lock glazes with my face before locking with my dick that made a tent in my pants as she licks her lips back and forth.

"I'm going to get you down sweetie." I say as I make myself unlock her wrist an her ankles as I hold her weight with my shoulders.

"Ok, Master I won't move I promise." She replies as she locks her arms around my neck in order to hold herself.

With the last click of the cuffs coming lose I hold a very warm skinny girl who is holding on to me for dear life, she reminds me all to well of a sub who after a scene we give aftercare where you hold then and comfort them.

For some reason this girl in my arms brought out the protective Dom side in me.

"Master, am I going back to old master." She says in a whisper as she starts shaking.

"No sweetie, you never have to deal with him again." I say as the gun fire stops outside and reeds my friend walks in and takes in the scene in front of him before setting his glaze on her before looking at me with a grim.

"She ok because the helicopter is here to pick up the females we found." He says as he speaks with his glaze that he knows I care about this girl in my arms.

One minute the girl was fine the next she was fighting my arms to get away. Sobbing "Don't leave me master. Sobs. I will be a good slave I promise." She sobs to me as the rest of my comrades stare at us.

Reeds who is my best mate and a Dom like me says in a stern voice "Marcus, I think it would be best if she stays with you until we find her family." As he ushers the others out leaving me with a sobbing girl crying out "Sorry Master, please don't leave me." That nearly breaks my heart.

"I'm not leaving you, your going to stay with me. I say in a harsher tone then I want to use as she stops fighting and rest her cheek against my shoulder falling into a deep sleep as her little chest falls up and down with every breath.

As I walk out of the room to the Helicopter that is waiting for us while they send message to the hospital on how many females we have found leaving me to see a huddle of females scared and wild eye looking as they stare at me with pure terror in there eyes.

..............................................

Ok guys tell me what you think and if you want me to continue to write.

Plz vote and comment

Thanks;)