Chapter four

"I have you my sub."I say as I let her hug me for comfort as she calms down. And pulls away where she slowly kneels back down near the dinner table as I grab the journal, pencil, BMSD sheet with what she would love to try and what would be a hard limit for her and her routine that I had planned out for the whole week for her.

I move around her before standing in front of her as I say "You are now my sub. I have a sheet that need to be filled out that we will go through after." As I hand her the sheet and pencil as I watch her facial expression change with every question as she answers them.

While she answer the sheet I observe her every answer realizing she will say yes to everything.

I take the sheet from her hands and say "I want you to tell me why you have said yes to every question when there should be some down as a hard limit?" I use my Dom voice and look on her as she stares wild eyes.

As I continue to give her a stern look I say "You marked branding and fire play that you would be happy to do it!" In a rough tone that makes her look guilty with regret.

As I continue to look at her I say "You will go back through that sheet and mark the ones you are happy to do as yes but the ones you are scared to do a limited and the ones you never want to do as no. Do you understand?

She nods looking guilty as she takes the sheet and pencil and changes her answer as I watch her.

"We will go to my office now." I say as I start walking up the stairs and hear her follow behind as I sit behind my desk typing a email to my assistant.

As i'm typing my email Anne stands near the door waiting for my command as the nerves fumed off her with worry heavy in her face.

"Grab the pillow from the couch and kneel on it near me." I say as I continue to type my email as I hear her soft movement as she arranges herself beside me kneeling giving me a great view of her breasts.

I finish my email as I feel her stroke my leg. "Master, I have finished the sheet." She says to me looking at me with passion feel behind her eyes.

"Good work my sub, you will get a reward now!" As I push my sit back and slap my leg to usher her to sit on my lap.

She flushes as she understand and sit on my lap. "Good girl spread take off those jeans for me." I say as I stroke her neck.

"Yes master." As she slowly slides her jeans down to revel the hot red lace underwear I place out for her to wear, giving me the biggest hard on ever.

"Now sit back down and spread your legs for me." I say trying not to think of taking her on this desk. She sits back down and spreads her thighs as she softly signs.

I stroke my way from her neck to her stomach and back up again over and over until I hear her say softly with arouse "Master, I thought I was been reward not punished." As her breath hitches as I touch her through her lace underwear.

"You are being rewarded." As I stroke her harder as I feel her start to shake as she moans with pleasure "Master, please let me come."With a soft pled.

I stroke her again and again, stoping and starting when she gets close to coming. She whimpers and moans my name, pleading and begging like any of my subs have before.

I move the fabric way and she freeze in my arms. Stiff as a erection as I move the fabric back making her coming for me screaming "Master." As I watch her shatter before my eyes.

She returns to me with a smile on her face "Thank you Master."As she licks her lips.

"You have much to over come my beautiful sub and in time you will be open to me not just physically but mentally as well." As she stares at me with mix emotion of lust, scared, happens and guit all in one.

"Go down stairs and read your routine for today on the kitchen bench, then continue to do as instructed as I have work to do." In a gentle tone as she walks from the room.

..............................................

Ok my Kinky people plz tell me what you think about this. Plz vote and comment if you want more.

If you guys know of any great songs or bands and genre then plz leave a comment as I need some more music to listen to when I'm writing.

Thanks my Kinky people;)